Ratings for Dr. Maria A. Cremer

I was recommended to this doctor by my neurologist when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. My husband and I were very excited and Dr. Cremer completely wrecked our first appt. She was very cold, had horrible bedside manor, actually asked me if this was a planned pregnancy due to a couple of medications I was on for my epilepsy and never once even said congrats. She didn't listen to anything I said, immediately wanted to do genetic testing and any extra test you can do with a pregnancy even though my husband and I said it wouldn't change our decision about the pregnancy. I walked out of that appointment and cried in my car for about 10 minutes. I immediately canceled any more appointments with her, found a midwife that was amazing, listened to what we had to say, congratulated us immediately and worked amazingly with my neurologist. My daughter was born naturally with no complications and no extra testing like we initially wanted. She is now a beautiful six month old thriving little girl. I would never recommend Dr. Cramer to any pregnant woman. The amount of stress she put on me in that one appointment was more then I had during my whole pregnancy. If anyone wants any amazing midwife whole will be completely positive and supportive through your entire pregnancy I highly recommend Michele Stegeman.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Cremer always takes time to converse. She is informed about trends in women's health and counsels wisely. She is respectful, friendly, and thorough. I like her very much as a doctor and as a person.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I drive 45 minutes each way to see Dr. Cremer. She has been my trusted doctor for over 20 years through serious challenges. I trust her with my life.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

She was very cold and seemed robotic. She is probably competent but needs to work on her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2008

Excellent Clinic!! Very nice, professional and kind. Dr Cremer is very knowledgeable and never rushed - she really takes the time to make sure you understand any issues you may have. She's terrific!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2007

Dr. Maria A. Cremer's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edina, MN