Ratings for Dr. C.W. Hsu

An extremely condescending, disrespectful and rude doctor. She made me very uncomfortable and has a poor way of communicating with patients.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have been a patient for several years and find Dr Hsu very comfortable to deal with. She actually listens to what I say. I only expect my doctors to deal with my medical problems not to interact with me on a social basis. I try hard not to take up more of her valuable time than necessary. My husband recently obtained her services as his family doctor and she somehow managed to discover a potentially life threatening aneurysm that had gone undetected with a previous physician. Will I rate her 5 stars...?? You bet !

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Excellent doctor, very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

A very good doctor, can speak chinese! We are lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr Hsu is a very caring doctor who listens very well. She is direct at times, which is what i like. She treats me and my kids and is really good with all of us. She really tries to diagnose the problem but sometimes in her efforts to find relief she tends to push pills a little to quickly. But, to each their own - I like her and really that's all that matters in my choice of doctors. She is better than any others i have had!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

I have had nothing but +ve experiences with Dr. Hsu. Some might find her analytical and logical, but I find that comforting. She knows when to refer, what tests to get done prior to seeing a specialist (less waste of time). The most recent change is that they are trying to get patients seen within 24 - 48 hours of calling. As a nurse I would say she is current with her information and keeps me on track with ongoing medical appointments and my medications. I'm lucky to have her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

The phone lines are always closed when they are supposed to be open. Dr. Hsu seems to be on vacation more then any other doctor I know. And she always makes things as difficult as possible instead of being helpful!.... Hoping to switch Doctors ASAP!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

My wife and I are thankful for the care we receive from Dr. Hsu and her staff. We have found her very caring,knowledgeable and willingly refers when needed. She takes the time to address our concerns. It is difficult at times to book an appointment due to a heavy case load, but then that is why we are fortunate to have an after-hours clinic. We are so thankful to have and excellant doctor

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

Hsu has helped me out with a couple issues. She's easy to talk to. She's not so much interested in self-diagnosis (most Drs. are not), but if you pressure enough on an issue (i.e. to see a specialist), she will help you out. Good Doc.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Overall, not a fan. She pressured me into going on birth control even though I do have a condition which can be potentially life threatening if I take birth control. She actually tricked me into coming in and prescribing me birth control, by writing me a letter saying the appointment was regarding something different. Very judgemental, and her phone line is ALWAYS busy. And as soon as it does ring , it goes to voicemail saying the staff is on lunch break.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011