Ratings for Dr. Antony M. George

i have seen alot of doctors and dr george is the only one who has been able to do the manipulation in my neck and back to be successful. he actually cares about you and spends time with u. that may be why ppl compain of time, but id rather have a dr that cares about the individual rather than cares about how many times he can bill a patient. A pluss

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Hes Great!he unlocked my shoulder in 2 seconds!after seeing many Drs OVER 7 YRS!I was hit by a Car&it hurt severly since 05&I cdnt move or use it since.He ddnt want to treat my Pain but thats ok-I can move my neck&shoulder!I still brag about him&send Friends to him.He knows what hes doing!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

Wait times are typically 1 to 2 hours every time. He is intelligent and good at his job, just suffers from extremely poor time management and a mean staff.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

Very good physician who takes the time to determine medical needs, excellent care, and very professional. His staff members are very helpful and professional. I have never seen a physician that cares about his patients and profession as Dr. George does.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2007

Dr. Antony M. George's Credentials

• Arabic

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1984)