Ratings for Dr. O. Olatunde

Anyone who puts their religious beliefs and values in front of their work should not be practicing medicine. As an example, she did not want to put an 18 year old on birth control because “abstinence is the best form of birth control”. Additional she questions people’s truthfulness and integrity. The only thing positive I can say is that she is easy to book an appointment with. I assume most of her patients use the clinics whenever they can. Seek other medical advice if you can.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Don't go to her if you have anxiety or depression, she is the coldest, least caring doctor I have ever been to. I always leave there feeling worse than when I went in. Her receptionist does do a great job.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Terrible! Absolutely terrible! She makes you feel like you are stupid and doesn’t give you the help you need! I’m afraid of her and hate going back but have no other choice

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I had a problem with salt, so she said eat more salt. Then my blood pressure went up, so she said don't eat salt. Then my salt level went down so she said eat more salt. I don't know what to do! But she is kind of snappy and abrupt; I don't feel comfortable with her. Has a good sense of humour though.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

We have been patients of Dr Olatunde since she started practicing in Moncton. I cannot say enough good things about her and her staff. She is easy to get in to see and has been a great Doctor to my entire family.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

She has to be the worse Doctor out there. She doesn't know anything about medicine. I have left her and am now on a list for a new doctor. Why is someone like this allowed to practice medicine in Canada. \

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

This doctor should not be practising. She makes you feel like your bothering her and can't get you out of the office fast enough. What is it with today's doctors. She finally sent me to a specialist after telling her twice I wanted to see a Rheumatologist. I think he is a friend of hers because he was even worse. NO CARE WHATSOEVER. !!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

She not be allowed to practise. All of the people who have complained on this site need to take it a step further and complain to the College of Physicians and Surgeons or she will just be allowed to continuing practising in Moncton. We need to do something! I will be lodging an official complaint.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I honesly do not know how Dr.Olatunde is permitted to be a doctor. She is so uncaring and barely listens!!! I went there concerning my assymetrical breasts and wanted to be referred to a specialist and all she did for me was tell me to stuff my bra. Horrible service.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

I went in about various symptoms of cervical cancer as i had them all. She then prescribed me with antibiotics for a urinary tract infection which was not the case as i have had a UTI before. She rushed the appointment and none of my issues were resolved.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016