You may also like

Ratings for Dr. O. Olatunde

I went in about various symptoms of cervical cancer as i had them all. She then prescribed me with antibiotics for a urinary tract infection which was not the case as i have had a UTI before. She rushed the appointment and none of my issues were resolved.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I have only had great experiences with Dr.O. She is knowledgeable and personable. She has called me at home herself to check up and does not rush me or hesitate to refer to a specialist when needed. In a time where doctors are scarce, I feel priveledged to have her!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I went in to see her as I had severe lower back pain. I could hardly walk, and wasn't able to control my bladder. She talked to me for 2 minutes, and after i peed myself, gave me some anti-inflammatory, told me where the bathroom is, and sent me on my way. The next day, i had to go to the hospital as i couldn't move to get out of bed. Found out I had 2 herniated disks and had to have emergency surgery. I got out of the hospital 2 weeks later, but soon had to go see dr olatunde again. I was leaking spinal fluid, and had vertigo, slowed speech, and pseudo seizures. Again i was told i'd be fine. Next day, i go back to the hospital and had to have draining tubes put in and spent another week in the hospital. Then in July, i went to the hospital as I broke my leg, and shattered my ankle, and damaged my tendons. After i was released i went to see her because it wasn't healing properly. She sent me on my way. I've never had such a bad experience in my life. She spends 2 minutes, doesn't listen, and prescribes the stupidest medications for your problem. Technically she is my family doctor, but i'm on a list for a new doctor. I now go to after hour clinics and the hospital if i'm having problems because going to her is a waste of my time and energy. She shouldn't have her licence. She's a horrible doctor. No bedside manner at all. And doesn't have a clue of what she's doing. If she becomes your doctor, run away as fast as you can

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Took my 18 month old in as he was feeling sick. Prescribed medication but didn't explain what for. Misdiagnosed a double ear infection and had to take him to another doctor 2 weeks later when symptoms came back. She was wearing a mask which made my son visibly upset and she refused to take it off. After a number of successful visits to our family doctor, allergy specialist, emerge, etc, he's now scared of the doctor's office. Not good with children at all and would rather get medical advice from Jenny McCarthy than go back to this quack.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

She was very helpful and friendly, we have had a good experience.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Average doctor but better than none and will refer if needed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

You know its time to get a new doctor when u go to in with neurological complaints of vision and memory loss and she sends you for bloodwork for a pregnancy test and writes u a prescription for message therapy..... and to top it all off when I get to the hospital to get the bloodwork done the doctor didnt fill out ANY of my information and now I have to go back to her office to get the paperwork filled out properly. I am completely floored at the level of incompitence my doctor has. .... Wow just wow....I finnaly insisted today for her to refer me to a neurologist but I basically had to beg her because she said she didnt feel I needed to see one. So now im waiting for a call from the neurologist she refered me to.... but in all honesty I wouldnt be surprised if I got a call back from a gynaecologist or a vetranarian at this point.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

This doctor is ineffectual and lacks knowledge of medicine. i would not recomment her.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Extremely disappointed with Dr. Olatunde. I have been in a few times and each time I leave feeling stupid because of how she treats my questions and concerns. On my last visit I asked her a question about hormone therapy and she literally went blank face and didn't say anything. My mother, who wanted to come in with me because she knows how difficult Dr. Olatunde can be, had to prompt her for some sort of response. The only thing that Dr. Olatunde said was "I don't know anything about that", and when we asked for some suggestions about who would know in the area she said she didn't think anyone would. (Research on our part showed that there are numerous endocrinologists available in the area.) When you seek out medical advice, you sort of have to trust that your doctor is going to do all they can to help you. Dr. Olatunde seems to be extremely selective about which issues she deems "important" enough to address. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. O. Olatunde's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in about various symptoms of cervical cancer as i had them all. She then prescribed me with antibiotics for a urinary tract infection which was not the c..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have only had great experiences with Dr.O. She is knowledgeable and personable. She has called me at home herself to check up and does not rush me or hesitate..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I went in to see her as I had severe lower back pain. I could hardly walk, and wasn't able to control my bladder. She talked to me for 2 minutes, and after i ..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely terrible! She doesn't care and quite honestly she doesn't have a clue, in my opinion. Off to the next walk in clinic to see a real Doctor. "

May 5, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Took my 18 month old in as he was feeling sick. Prescribed medication but didn't explain what for. Misdiagnosed a double ear infection and had to take him to an..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She was very helpful and friendly, we have had a good experience."

November 18, 2014