Ratings for Dr. Kathryn H. Davis

I've been going to her for 8 years now. She is always kind and willing to listen. Her staff is always sweet and helpful and it's easy to get an appointment. She is always willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

i've seen Dr. Davis for several years her staff was very friendly . The last time I went in was the last time I will ever go to see this doctor. She spent less than 5 minutes with me after waiting for an hour to see her. She acted as if she was bothered to be seeing patients that day. She "forgot" to send in my rx and I was misdiagnosed, I do not recommend her to anyone who cares about their health.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

She will ask you how you are doing, then patiently listen to your issues, physically or mentally, your issues are a concern to her, and she treats you with so much respect and provides a suitable solution, then follows up and verifies your treatment is correct for your needs.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Davis for about eight years now. I first went to her when she was a doctor at Patient's First, a walk-in clinic. I really appreciated her wonderful bedside manner and willingness to listen. I have never felt rushed and she always answers all of my questions. When she joined TPCA and opened her own practice, I transferred there to continue on as her patient. Her staff is always very friendly and respond quickly to messages and refill prescriptions in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Due to some recent health issues I have seen Dr Davis numerous times over the last two years. Her staff is always friendly and promptly returns calls. Dr Davis listens really well and cares about the patient, not just the illness. She has provided great advice to address some health issues without prescription meds, but also prescribes meds when necessary. Ive been completely satisfied with her demeanor, treatment and time she spe ds with me during appointments. I wholeheartedly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

My husband and I both see Dr Davis. She and her staff are always caring and helpful. Dr Davis listens and never keeps us waiting very long. I left my last doctor because the visits always took two or three hours. That has never happened at Dr Davis 's office. She is considerate of our time and doesn't leave us in the waiting room for hours on end.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Davis takes her time with you and really listens to you. I spend more time with her than i do the staff. I've recently had medical issues and Dr. Davis and nurse practitioner ran every test possible, even re-did some tests from another md to make sure there were no errors, where there was and that changed our course of diagnosis. I have absolutely no complaints about Dr. Davis or staff. Appointments are easy to get, prescriptions are always sent in to pharmacy, refill requests are done in a timely manner, wait time is min. Would highly recommend, and i have.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Staff/doctor is horrible about refilling prescriptions. Quick to diagnose without seeing whole picture of health.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

This is a workmens compensation claim. This facility does not care about the patient, this doctor gives you a prognosis and then after they talk to the insurance adjustor, they change their mind. This doctor relies on the insurance adjustor to tell her how she should diagnose the patient. This Doctor also uses verbal putdowns u she questions your honesty! They also made a diagnosis of my condition, she talked with the adjustor about three hours after I left the office and then the adjustor called and said the doctor changed the diagnosis. I went in the office to question them and showed my original they speedily took the original out of my hands and went back to talk with someone and came out with a different paper, I then requested I wanted the original and they refused to give it to me. This doctor writes down in her report statements that the patient does not make. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2007

Dr. Kathryn H. Davis's Credentials

• Mercer Univ Sch Of Med, MacOn Ga 31207 (Grad. 1997)