Ratings for Dr. Bahman Guyuron

I had scar revision surgery to my chin and it is much worse than when it was started. I was told I would need more surgery's after the fact. I was told originally that I would only need one. This has been terrible. Dr. Guyuron does not care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

A magical experience with the best doctor in the world. I can't wait to have surgery again.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Mediocre surgery experience with this provider, but afraid to say to much due to his choice to sue a patient over $1M for writing a bad review about him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Spent an abundant five figure amount on facial surgery with Dr. Bahman Guyuron. I had a satisfying discussion with him before surgery. My only reservation had been his age (he must be in his seventies). His experience was most important to me however. Months after surgery I had my reservations about the outcome. Eventually I revealed to Dr. Guyuron it looked not especially appealing and somewhat artificial in my estimation. After offering to charge me again for surgery to adjust the result, his further response seemed dismissive to me. I have since chosen another surgeon that has tried to enhance my outcome. I'm not sure if one day I will not feel remorseful about my choice to have the surgery with Dr. Guyuron anymore if I compare pictures. But I am well pleased with what my new (softspoken) surgeon was able to do as yet. And for a fraction of the fees I paid to Dr. Guyuron. But it has not been effortless or uncomplicated. Taken as a whole: the surgery outcome of Dr. Guyuron made me feel unsettled and therefore I am having surgery to correct. Life is much too short for all that worry and all that time spent. I have some itching ear infections after the repeated antibiotics, I also seem to lack energy. Surgery is no walk in the park. Therefore I wished my surgeon would not take my commitment to have surgery with him lightly. Unfortunately I now question the latter. I could have done many things with that money spent on surgery with Dr. Guyuron. I feel a bit foolish. I'm not an opponent of cosmetic surgery but this result indisputably made me question my decisions. If you ask me: my result also deviated from the nice results Dr. Guyuron showcases on his webpage.

Submitted October 22, 2017

Good experience, not a long wait. Staff is courteous and makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I've had years of migraines but the older I got the more frequent they became. They finally were coming three days a week. The pain was terrible and my quality of life was going to work and coming home to bed. I've missed weddings, birthdays and many other parties. I finally decided I was finish with these migraines. I went to see Dr. Guyeron, he preformed surgery on my temples and my eyelids. I am now down to 1 migraine a month but I'm still healing.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Ehhh. Average at best. Rude to his own staff. Unimpressed. More talk than show. Definitely dedicated to his work but definitely wouldn't send anyone To him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Rhinoplasty. Was very pleased with the care of the team before, during and after surgery. Excellent outcome

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

All procedures, visits an follow up have always been amazing. From the first visit an surgery till now treatments have been easier every time. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to worked with this office an doctors.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Great experience. Very happy with the professionalism of the staff as well as the results.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Bahman Guyuron's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1971)

• Patients Choice Award 2019

• •Guyuron, B. Migraine Surgery. New York. Theime Publishers. 2018 •Guyuron B. Rhinoplasty. New York: Elsevier Saunders, Inc., 2012. •Guyuron B (Ed.) and Kinney BM (Video Editor). Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Video Atlas. Elsevier, Inc., 2012. •Guyuron B, Erik

Top Hospitals in Lyndhurst, OH