Ratings for Dr. Dennis H. Peters

I find Dr. Peters does not take his younger people as serious with there pains or concerns. I had surgury 2004 and did a great job! Just I'm going with someone with a little more compassion for listening, than questionable.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Peters took care of my significant other for many years and, when my partner was diagnosed with prostate CA, Dr. Peters called him personally to give the news. About a year after that I was involved in a serious accident where my life partner was killed, but I lived. As a result of the accident I had injuries to my urinary system (female). Dr. Peters took care of me during the months of my recovery, as well as still takes care of me today. He is an excellent and caring physician who is up front and easy to speak with. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends, should they find themselves in the position of needing a urologists.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Seemed very knowledgeable and polite. Did not alarm my husband but explained what could and could and could not be the cause of his problem. Suggested another PSA test to make sure it wasn't lab error and go from there. My husband liked him and he's very picky.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

Dr. Dennis H. Peters's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1970)