Ratings for Dr. S. Paikatt

A wonderful doctor and a great person! He is very thorough in his examination and takes good care of his patients. Great manners and very friendly with kids.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I am a very particular parent as a paediatric health care professional at an extremely reputable paediatric hospital and I have complete faith in Dr. Paikatt. He takes time to have thoughtful conversations with me about my concerns and I always leave the office very happy with the plan. He is wonderful with my girls and understands how to assess children appropriately based on their age/behaviour/disposition. My 6 year-old daughter left his office today saying "that was fun! I'll never be afraid to see Dr. Paikatt again!" We feel blessed to have him caring for our children.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

He is an amazing pediatrician. We love him, he is amazing with my boys.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

best doctor I could have ever had for my son!!! He is amazing, knows his stuff, takes time with the patient, takes time to educate parents..great great man I hope he never retires because he is one in a million!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

One of the best MDs I have seen in Canada. Very knowledgeable & down to earth person with a good sense of humor. Does a good diagnosis & then prescribes the medicine. Children are really comfortable in his presence & they love him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Paikatt has been my children's pediatrician for many years and he is wonderful. He takes all of my concerns seriously and never makes me feel like an overprotective mom. He mentioned many years ago that if something is a concern with a child, the mother is always the first to know. He is very open to suggestions that I have investigated on my own and I never feel like he dismisses any of my concerns. He is extremely thorough in his orthopedic assessments and we never feel rushed at his appointments, and he brings all concerns to my attention and follows up by ordering lab tests when needed. I believe that a wonderful doctor like Dr Paikatt makes a huge difference in a child's world.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

very kind man and knows what he is talking about. very helpful and treated my baby very well. highly recommend him

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Dr. Paikatt is one of the more knowledgeable pediatricians in the area. He is well known in the community and pursues a problem to the end. I am surprised that anybody would have anything less than stellar to say about him and if so, I'm curious as to whether or not their child has found better care. It's no wonder that people still try to get in as new patients to see a clinically experienced and personable physician.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. Paikatt miss diagnosed my 1 year old son for the majority of his life. We were told he had HYPO Thyroidism and that is the reason he was under weight. months went by with my son barely gaining any weight. no other tests were done. he ended up in the hospital with pneumonia and they kept him there for 2 weeks because he was so under weight. after multiple tests my son does not have a thyroid issue at all, and the tests from Dr.Paikatt were in the normal range for a infant! my son was taking thyroid medication for 9 months and he did not need it. When the hospital called him about the thyroid re****s he just hummed and hawed like he didn't have a clue. I would never recommend sending your child to Dr. Paikatt. He nearly cost my son his life with his lack of knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr.P is an amazing doctor. My girls love him. He is patient, informative, punctual and helpful. I can get an apointment immediatly and he interacts with my children. He never dismisses any of my concerns. I wish my husband and I had a doctor like him. Any child would be lucky to have a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011