Ratings for Dr. Mary Ann Martinez

I would highly recommend Dr martinez and her entire staff to anybody . They are so caring ,they all listen and try to help you the very best they can. She has helped me so much with my issues of skin cancer and I can not say enough about her, very knowledgeable, caring,and a great listener and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Martinez has been my dermatologist since moving to Austin. Thanks to her expertise malignant problems were found and eliminated before becoming severe problems. I truly trust her and have given numerous referrals due to that trust. She is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Martinez is very thorough, and takes time to explain and answer any questions you may have. She is extremely knowledgeable and identifies concerning areas with confidence, leaving you assured on the necessity of any further treatment/tests. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Wow - is it possble for a Doctor and their staff to be any more knowledgeable, courteous, personal, and helpful? I can't find the number 10 on this scale! Dr. Martinez and her entire staff make my visits extraordinary, from the phone call to the patient room, there isn't a single critique to give. They must have written the book on Dermatology and bedside manners. I highly recommend this team without the slightest hesitation - book your appointment today!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Martinez was very helpful at my recent visit. I was given a full skin check from head to toe, she was extremely thorough. Her nurse was helpful and gave me informative brochures and lots of samples. Her front office staff helped me understand my insurance when it came time to check out. I would return to see Dr. Martinez for all my skincare needs and will recommend her to all of my friends!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Martinez is absolutely fabulous. As a teenager I struggled with bad skin and went to numerous dermatologists until I found Dr. Martinez. She helped me with a very detailed plan, she explained everything to me and stayed as long as she needed to in all my appointments. I have NEVER had a bad experience with her or her staff for the over 10 years that me and my entire family have been with her practice. She is always curtious and over-the-top helpful, even when she's poking me to remove a bad mole, she is incredibly gentle and kind and always making sure that I am as comfortable as possible. She has never told me to do a procedure that I am not comfortable with. She is the best that I have found and I give her my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I absolutely loved seeing Dr. Martinez for six years while I lived in Austin. I was a runner for years (beginning when I was a teenager) and have had so much sun damage to my skin. She has given me extremely thorough exams for my entire body, burned off pre-cancerous growths, recommended specific sun-block treatments, skin treatments, peels, etc. She is extremely kind and spends a lot of time with her patients, answering any questions they have. I also brought my mother to see her and Dr. Martinez was so delicate and kind to my mother after she'd gone through some cancer treatment. We need more doctors with this kind of bedside manner - such a joy to have had her as my Doctor. My previous Dermatologists had never spent that much time with me or seemed that concerned for me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Martinez is extremely caring, thorough and knowledgeable. The staff is friendly, professional and appointments are on time. I will continue to use Dr. Martinez as my dermatologist from everything from medical to cosmetic.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Martinez based on my visits to her office over the years. She and her staff have always greeted me promptly and courteously. I especially appreciate that Dr. Martinez takes the time to listen to all of my concerns and answer all of the questions. She seems very knowledgeable and caring. I will continue to consult her whenever I need a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I always look forward to my visit with Dr. Martinez. I have been her patient for 8 years and she has become my favorite doctor. What I like about her is her pleasant manner and her ability to listen to all of my concerns. She is always on time, which is the absolute most important factor for me.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Mary Ann Martinez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1993)