Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Friedman

Moved to GA and made an appointment to see Dr. Friedman in July (Appt in November). Got a call the DAY BEFORE MY PHYSICAL cancelling my appointment. Apparently the group mis-scheduled my general appointment and Dr. Friedman thought I had another PCP in the group. When I called immediately afterwards, there was NO EFFORT to clean up the error and Dr. Friedman refused me as a patient. TERRIBLE since I took the day off work and was fasting. Now I have to reschedule with another doctor 6 months out.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr Friedman makes time to speak with his patients. His mannerisms make you feel very comfortable and it doesn't seem like you are in a doctor factory.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Friedman is treating me for only 1 thing and FORGOT this when looking at the lab results. He under medicated me for years for hypothroidism then had his offcie manager call me with an apology. He didn't even have the decency to call me and explain. TERRIBLE way to treat a patient! His office staff's policy won't allow you to speak with him directly - only the nurse or office manager.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

In this day and age of doctors trying to bill as much as possible, Mark spends lots of time with patients and you never feel like he has another patient waiting in the other room

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Friedman has been caring and listens to you.Does not seem to be in a hurry. Usually fairly punctual.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

After experiencing blurred vision and tingling, and visiting three separate doctors including an eight hour stint in the ER, an opthamologist, and a neurosurgeon, I made an appointment to see my primary care physician, Dr. Mark Friedman. Despite the fact that my vision was still blurry, I was not given an appointment until a week from my call. My appointment time was 3:45. At 3:45 I was two blocks from Laureate Medical's office, and stuck in terrible traffic so I called Friedman's office to tell them I would be five minutes to ten minutes late. They told me that I would have to reschedule. Angered I drove up to their office and was in front of their receptionist at 3:54, nine minutes late, and was still told that the doctor would talk to me but I would have to reschedule my appointment. I waited a week, showed the courtesy of calling and then over 9 minutes, was basically shown the door. I have never seen Mark Friedman within 9 minutes of a scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2007

Dr. Mark G. Friedman's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1986)

• BCBS Illinois