Ratings for Dr. Lung H. Chang

Receptionist was so rude to me I couldn't believe it she wouldn't even look up at me just kept writing and talked to me whole time with her head down, Hispanic girl must of been new she was nice, I tried to talk to dr. and he acted as if I wasn't even there totally ignored me, I walked out of this awful place!!!!!! Wouldn't recommend this place to NO ONE!!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Chan is an excellent doctor, when I have problems, he immediately gets the right tests done. He is very well-mannered and caring. I have had him for about three years and I think he is the greatest.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Blood was excreting from eye during sleep. Dr. Chang did an examination within 15 mininutes & concluded all was fine with no further explanation of the possible cause. 2nd opinion was obtained with another doctor & cause of bleeding was immediately isolated with a thorough examination that lasted over half an hour. The cause of bleeding and explanation of treatment was explained thoroughly with patient.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2005

Dr. Lung H. Chang's Credentials

• Kaohsiung (Takau) Med Coll, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (244-01 Eff 1/1971) (Grad. 1962)

• Blue Cross And Blue Shield Ppo