Ratings for Dr. Polina Liss

I would not recommend this doctor at all! She has her clientele and has more than enough patients now and acts like she cares only if she wants to. I experienced a lack of professionalism and even unethical treatment. If you want an "alternative treatment" person , well maybe you will be happy. If you want a qualified physician, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

She's amazing! It's true you have to wait a veeeeery long time (in the waiting room)but that is because she will spend the same amount of time with you. She does, however, arrive late often, which is what I like least about her practice. But as a health professional I would rate her A+.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Paulina Liss is God's gift to the people she services! Her staff is equally wonderful, patient and caring. The only reason one often has a somewhat lengthy wait to see her is due to the fact that she is so dedicated that she wants to give each person all the time needed! She is forward thinking in her use of combining traditional medicine with alternative medicine and in a most caring and thoughtful way. If Dr. Liss' greatest fault is a long wait at times, more power to her. I feel she is a knowledgeable doctor "in my corner" - and that is what matters most, for sure! Helen McConnell

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr.Liss is the most wonderful doctor I have ever met as is her stuff. Very friendly,professional and helpful.She is one of very few doctors out there that treat with alternative and holistic medicine and takes inurance. I have been to 2 doctors before whom I paid $500 for 1st visit and $300 for f/u visit. They have spend only 20 minutes with me and not only I didn't get better with my condition, it got worst.I don't understand the previous comments about Dr.Liss being all about the money. She accepts all major insurances, and the only fee you pay is your co pay or deductible if you have one.When I saw Dr.Liss for the first time, yes I waited 2 hrs but it was well worth it. She spend with me at least 1 hr and ask all the questions that I was never ask by any of the doctors witch i paid a lot $$$. She did full physical exam on me as well took a blood test right in the office which is convinient as I didn't have to waste time to go to a lab. I would reccomend Dr.Liss to everybody.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I've been going to her for 5-6yrs. I have not have many doctors in my life, so I'm not sure how other doctors are, but I like her when I'm there and talking to her, but HATE waiting a minimum of 1 1/2hrs up to 3hrs to see her! her staff seems to be improving, but one person - Donna - is always professional. She had diagnosed me with hypothyroid off the bat, and still am going to her for checkups. It does seem like she wants me to come back often, but I wouldn't say it's money hungry reason (which sometimes I did wonder about) but I guess more to see your progression and stability on the meds. She is also very open to alternative medicines and have some vitamins at her office which I feel like she sometimes pushes, not realizing that some people cannot afford a $30 bottle of iron. But other than that, she is very down to earth (but doesn't apologize for being late all the time) - But at least she spends the time with you if you need instead of being rushed (which is a pro and con -_-)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I don't understand the previous posters comments about Dr. Liss only wanting the $! She is very kind but also very knowledgeable and I have NEVER felt she was only $ oriented. She spends more time with patients then any other doctor I have ever seen. The wait is usually long but she seems to be working on that. If you want someone more alternative inclined she is a good choice.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to any one is more interested in the money the insurance company pays then in really helping you. it is better to go to an acupurtunist that know the profession

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

I HAD TO WAIT FOR HER 1HR BUT IT WAS O.K, SHE LISTEN AND GIVE THE INFORMATION I NEEDED.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr Liss is great. She is thourough, spends a lot of time with you if needed and provides a good balance between conventional and alternative meds. She helped me diagnose a condition that had gone on for >10 years - with no other doctors helping. I saw many GPs and specialists in the US and out, none found the problem despite symptoms persisting for so long. It was a simple GIT infection which was easily treatable with conventional meds. While she said I could have tried to treat with alternative meds, she advised to take the conventional/prescription ones as it had been going on for so long. On other medical issues, she gave an option for alternative treatments which improved some of my conditions. I also recommedned her to family members with problems which she cured while other drs were of no help. While she can seem distracted at times, in my many visits in the past 4 years in addition her to be a good doctor (medically), I have found her to be professional.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

If you want a more alternative type doc then Dr. Liss is great and does not over medicate. She also spends a lot of time with each patient. The downside is that it is not uncommon to wait an hour or more to see her. She also seems a bit scattered sometimes and doesn't follow through unless you remind her of things.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Dr. Polina Liss's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1996)