Ratings for Dr. Howard M. Dubner

I felt like he was not listening to me and was making assumptions about my situation. It was already and uncomfortable situation to be in and it took me a while to finally see a doctor about my problems and after speaking to him I felt even more discouraged and embarrassed. At one point in our conversation he actually said to me he did not buy the symptoms I was explaining to him and thought that I just wanted a colonoscopy. When I expressed how inappropriate that was and that I wouldn't understand why any one would want a colonoscopy especially a 33 year old woman his response was " you would be surprised".

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr Dubner is quiet, kind and accurate. DIGNIFIED is the the best way to describe the way I felt I have been treated. I like the interaction he has with his staff. I have had 4 colonoso. Dr Dubner identified my cancer and guided to an outstanding surgeon. Dr Dubner's follow up has given me peace of mind.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

We thought he was so good as our GI that we switched to him as our primary care provider as well. I can't say enough good things about him as a person and as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

I know now that he is a very good and caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

A compassionate, intelligent, and knowledgeable doctor. He is very direct and although I appreciate this quality -- I love not having to guess what my doctor is thinking -- if tact is important to you, you probably will be uncomfortable with his personal style. He is kind and respectful. He isn't rude but just very forthcoming and direct.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

Dr. Howard M. Dubner's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1987)