Ratings for Dr. Reginique L. Green

Doctor Green used to be my family doctor, all my family went to her and I miss her so much! I wish she was practicing on civilians, so I could see her! If you have access to the base hospital, I HIGHLY recommend her. She probably isn't the best, but you will NEVER find a doctor that cares as much as she does. If I ever get the chance I will definitely go back to her.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

where to begin...I first called to schedule an appointment and the receptionist was unable to find my file although Dr. Green is my primary caregiver. After the receptionist and I argued that I do indeed go there she hung up on me because she could not find my file. I called back and receptionist 1 would not speak to me and I spoke to another receptionist who found my file. My 8:00 (the office opens at 8) appointment did not happen until 8:45 (thats just being called in for blood pressure, height, and weight). After giving that info, I was moved to an exam room and did not see Dr. Green until about 9:30!!! The last few times I have met with her, she has been very passive and shows very little concern or care. I will be looking for a new health practitioner although I enjoy her physician's assistant.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

She is wonderful. Not only is she my doctor, but I have worked with her at the hospital. The level of compassion, dedication, and knowledge is incredible. She is the best!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She was two hours late while I waited in her office. I have RA and could not move and she tried to blow me off and tell me it was mono. I feel she is over committed with her practice and needs to have another Doctor at the practice to take some load off her, maybe she could be a good doctor just not now!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

Dr. Reginique L. Green's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1994)