Ratings for Dr. Jeannine A. Villella

worst experience ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

As soon as you meet Dr. Villella and her staff, you know you are in good hands. Dr. Villella's knowledge and professionalism are excellent. She has an innate ability to make you feel better even before actually making you better and that goes for her staff as well. No matter the distance travelled, whether local or even from the Jersey shore, I would highly recommend Dr. Villella.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr.Villella is a very compassionate and thoughtful human being. Not only is she a kind and excellent doctor but she actually cares for her patients. I love her as my doctor.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Wonderful! She is a brilliant doctor who is on the cutting edge in women's health care - She is all about research and doing anything she possibly can to save a life!! I am a late stage survivor and cannot thank Dr. Villella enough for her tremendous and compassionate care. I highly recommend her to anyone going through a cancer trial. Know that you are receiving the best care possible!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Vilella is an amazing doctor. She saved my life. Dr. Villella is so knowledgeable and cares about you as a patient like no other doctor I have ever met. I have never trusted anyone like I trust her with my life. Love love her. She is the very best.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

A pleasure from very first visit. She is a very kind caring person. Surgery went well. Always a pleasure every time I've seen her. Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

dr villella is so kind and professional and compassionate and excellent in every way. she is careful in her diagnosis sensitive to the feelings of her patient and family members. she is 100% honast and upfront about her decision making process, surgery if needed, and overall care. my fear was calmed and my life saved the day i met dr villella..i highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

If only all doctors were as wonderful as Dr. Villella! Her reputation here on Long Island is unmatched. She did my Da Vinci hysterectomy for a grade 1 cancer diagnosis, and I could not be happier with her care and that of her team.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Amazing doctor! Kind compassionate, caring and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

DR VILLELLA IS A KIND,KNOWLEGEABLE ONCOLOGIST. SHE GIVES ALL THE INFO YOU NEED TO MAKE A SMART CHOICE. HAD ROBOTIC HYSTERECT. SHE WAS AMAZING. I DONT LIVE CLOSE BUT I WOULD TRAVEL TWICE AS FAR TO HAVE HER AS MY DOCTOR, SHE IS THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Jeannine A. Villella's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal