Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brian T. Maurer

Toe is going to need surgery. Feel confident in Dr. Maurer. Will get it worked on when things slow down.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

I was able to do my paperwork before my appointment, so when I arrived, I did not wait long at all. After explaining my problem and showing them my toes, my needs were met immediately. Questions were answered and the procedure was done right away. Three days later I was "cured"! Everyone was very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Always available! Very professional! Takes time to explain the problem/injury and how to correct it.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Dr. Maurer recognized the problem right away and discussed the alternative treatments, leading me through the pros and cons of each. We agreed on the treatment regime and then he immediately performed the procedure. It was relatively painless and then he went through the post-treatment issues and he encouraged me to call if I had any complications or questions. So far the outcome is as we anticipated and I am pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I have only positive things to say about my experience with Dr. Maurer and Eagle-Summit Foot and Ankle. My wait time at appointments was minimal. The staff was professional and helpful. Dr. Maurer was wonderful. I had bunion surgery and on my first visit he explained very well the issues I was dealing with (verbally, by working with a foot model, and by showing me on the white board). He shared with me options. When deciding on surgery on my bunion and a hammertoe he was very detailed without overwhelming me with information. When it came to the pre-operation checklist he went through and read and explained each step thoroughly. He did the same with the surgery and post-op, letting me know what to expect and what my responsibilities would be. At every appointment with him he has been gentle, he listens, he answers any questions I have. He spends time with me--doesn't pass me off to a nurse to wrap my foot or take out stitches, etc. As much as surgery can be a positive experience, this was. I highly recommend him to anyone with foot issues. They will get an honest opinion of their situation and be given all the options. I am very pleased with my experience!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Having any kind of surgery is frightening. I really wanted to be sure I had a "GOOD" surgeon as I really wanted to have a good outcome. When I asked for recommendations, Dr. Maurer was the name that kept cropping up. I have absolutely NO complaints. The staff is great, the office clean and new, the follow up went well and so far it looks like I have a very good result.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Brian T. Maurer's response
Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! We are so glad your surgery went so well!

Submitted September 5, 2017

Knowledgeable and caring. Staff very adept with insurance matters. Recommend highly!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Brian T. Maurer's response
We are so happy to hear from you. Thank you for leaving this review and for being our patient!

Submitted April 28, 2017

Great Dr, great person, and I just finished a pain-free ski season. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Brian T. Maurer's response
Congratulations on your pain free season! That's really terrific! Thank you for taking the time to let us know!

Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Maurer removed bone in my foot so that I could run, walk painfree again! Staff was perfect, Dr. Maurer was gracious, polite, knowledgeable, caring and cool to deal with. So glad I chose him to remove a bunion. I live in Dillon and heading to frisco for my appointments was a piece of cake. I would recommend this doc and his staff that were so helpful!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Brian T. Maurer's response
Thank you for your review of our practice! We are so glad you had a great experience.

Submitted April 11, 2017

I found Dr. Maurer and his staff to be very professional and friendly. In November 2015 I underwent corrective surgery for hammer toes on both feet. Everything was explained thoroughly by Dr. Maurer and his staff. The surgical staff at Edwards surgical center could not have been more pleasant. Follow up was punctual and professional. It has now been a year since the surgery and I could not be more pleased with the results. I would recommend Dr. Maurer and his staff to anyone in the Vail Valley interested in solving a podiatry problem.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Brian T. Maurer's response
We are so pleased to know that your surgery was successful! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Brian T. Maurer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Maurer has been in practice since 1997, and has been helping his patients across Colorado. He is trained to treat all aspects of podiatric care, including conditions that require a surgical procedure, along with conditions that can be treated with orthotic devices. He has also helped many patients with their bunion pain, heel pain, nerve pain, and skin conditions. When visiting Dr. Maurer during your appointment, he will accurately diagnose your condition and explain the treatment options available. He will also educate you on your condition and offer helpful advice that will enable you to prevent this condition from developing in the future. If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, call Dr. Maurer's office in Avon or Frisco, Colorado.

• English
  • Spanish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Plantar warts