Ratings for Dr. Brian T. Maurer

I found him to be very friendly and easy to talk to. So far, his proposed treatment seems to be working. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr Maurer recently performed neuroma surgery on me and it was a huge success! very little pain after surgery unlike the same surgery on my other foot I had years ago. Dr Maurer and staff were a pleasure to deal with, very helpful, informative and friendly. I'm back to 100% in 4 weeks, I highly recommend Dr Maurer for any foot problems! Thanks Doc and staff! John

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Have had the best results from Dr. Mauer. From orthotics to surgery. He is the best! I refer him all the time to friends and family! Can’t go wrong with this Dr. Liz Tritz

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Toe is going to need surgery. Feel confident in Dr. Maurer. Will get it worked on when things slow down.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

I was able to do my paperwork before my appointment, so when I arrived, I did not wait long at all. After explaining my problem and showing them my toes, my needs were met immediately. Questions were answered and the procedure was done right away. Three days later I was "cured"! Everyone was very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

Always available! Very professional! Takes time to explain the problem/injury and how to correct it.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Dr. Maurer recognized the problem right away and discussed the alternative treatments, leading me through the pros and cons of each. We agreed on the treatment regime and then he immediately performed the procedure. It was relatively painless and then he went through the post-treatment issues and he encouraged me to call if I had any complications or questions. So far the outcome is as we anticipated and I am pleased with the outcome.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I have only positive things to say about my experience with Dr. Maurer and Eagle-Summit Foot and Ankle. My wait time at appointments was minimal. The staff was professional and helpful. Dr. Maurer was wonderful. I had bunion surgery and on my first visit he explained very well the issues I was dealing with (verbally, by working with a foot model, and by showing me on the white board). He shared with me options. When deciding on surgery on my bunion and a hammertoe he was very detailed without overwhelming me with information. When it came to the pre-operation checklist he went through and read and explained each step thoroughly. He did the same with the surgery and post-op, letting me know what to expect and what my responsibilities would be. At every appointment with him he has been gentle, he listens, he answers any questions I have. He spends time with me--doesn't pass me off to a nurse to wrap my foot or take out stitches, etc. As much as surgery can be a positive experience, this was. I highly recommend him to anyone with foot issues. They will get an honest opinion of their situation and be given all the options. I am very pleased with my experience!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Having any kind of surgery is frightening. I really wanted to be sure I had a "GOOD" surgeon as I really wanted to have a good outcome. When I asked for recommendations, Dr. Maurer was the name that kept cropping up. I have absolutely NO complaints. The staff is great, the office clean and new, the follow up went well and so far it looks like I have a very good result.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr. Brian T. Maurer

Dr. Brian T. Maurer's response
Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review! We are so glad your surgery went so well!

Submitted September 5, 2017

Knowledgeable and caring. Staff very adept with insurance matters. Recommend highly!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr. Brian T. Maurer

Dr. Brian T. Maurer's response
We are so happy to hear from you. Thank you for leaving this review and for being our patient!

Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Brian T. Maurer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Maurer has been in practice since 1997, and has been helping his patients across Colorado. He is trained to treat all aspects of podiatric care, including conditions that require a surgical procedure, along with conditions that can be treated with orthotic devices. He has also helped many patients with their bunion pain, heel pain, nerve pain, and skin conditions. When visiting Dr. Maurer during your appointment, he will accurately diagnose your condition and explain the treatment options available. He will also educate you on your condition and offer helpful advice that will enable you to prevent this condition from developing in the future. If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, call Dr. Maurer's office in Avon or Frisco, Colorado.

• English
  • Spanish

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Plantar warts