Ratings for Dr. Darlene M. Go

I so hate that she doesn't have an office in Polk County. She was never my doctor, but she was my mother's doctor. Her office was always clean. The staff was professional and courteous. She takes her time to provide her patients with great 1st class care. My mother loved her. The only reason why she is no longer my mom's doctor is because my mother's heath has really improved and she no longer needs a cardiologist. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Go is a very nice person. Most doctors have some kind of complex, think they walk on water, but she is just like a good neighbor, she is very well informed and well educated, she uses this to evaluate your problems while treating you like a friend. I trust her with my life

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr.Go treated me like family, she is very smart and helped me better than any doctor I have ever had.I highly recommend Dr.Go. Our entire family goes to see Dr.Go because she is truly the best doctor in Florida. She has honestly saved my life. She is the best~!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2006

Dr. Go was the only cardio doc I recall (or who billed) from a recent trip to the ER. I came in by ambulance @9:30pm after co-workers called 911 cuz I collapsed w/ chest pains and lack of breath. (been feeling rotton all day). Didn't see Dr Go til next day about 11:00 am..during stress test. I passed out during excercise test and puked thru the medicine test...and based on those tests I was released with no restrictions and an RX for meds to keep acid in tummy from backing up. ($72.00+ w/ins for 15 pills???) Yet 3 other docs since have said I did have a heart attack, and other tests done during that hosp. visit clearly showed it; ie: cardiac enzymes, ekg, sonogram, x-ray, CAT; all of which Dr. Go had access to and ignored! Surgery now scheduled with a competant doc. Wish me luck.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2005

She is a very smart, caring, helpful and knowledgeable person, she treats you like you are one of the most important patients, as she does everyone

flag | Submitted September 2, 2005

Dr. Darlene M. Go's Credentials

• Cebu Inst Of Med, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1988)

Delta Dental