Ratings for Dr. Aqueel M. Kouser

My medications are never called in on time, paperwork I need is never completed, staff is unorganized, unprofessional. I would not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

The wait time is ridiculous! The staff is unprofessional. The Dr seems to know what to look for but pushes sleep studies.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Would highly recommend him . He is very compassionate . Once you get used to his accent you can understand him well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

never on time I always sit for 30 mins. or more. Keeps giving same test over and over and spends about 4 mins in the room with you. Then bills you at high prices for things not done.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

He not only listened to what I said, he read a paper I had written detailing my symptoms, and looked at photos I had brought. No doctor has ever done that before. He didn't act as if his mind was already made up or that he thought it was all in my head. He also ordered tests that I have been asking other doctors to run for the last five years since I came to suspect I had Lupus and/or Sjogrens syndrome. I feel like he may be the doctor I've been looking for.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Kouser is one of the best! He treats his patients like humans and takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Dr. Aqueel M. Kouser's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1991)

Ameritas