Ratings for Dr. Joe B. Isaacson

BEST DENTIST EVER!!!! Dr. Isaacson did an amazing job with my smile. I referred several friend to him this month.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I never thought that going to the dentist could be a pleasant experience. However, after having Dr. Isaacson fix an infected tooth from an old filling I had done as a child, I can honestly say I no longer dread having work done to my mouth. Not only is there new office warm and inviting, you're are made to feel welcomed and comfortable based on YOUR needs. I was amazed at the skill and speed in which Dr. Isaacson and his staff put in my crown. I would recommend this practice to anyone that wants quality work and honest feedback about their oral health needs.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I was totally impressed with Dr. Isaacson. I chose this dentist because of all his great review. However when I saw a negative review it had nothing to do with his ability to do good dentistry. I was looking for someone who could get the job done quickly and with pain. He was great and so was his staff!! I saw one review where the person said he ignored thier dental needs. What dentist would do that

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I went to Dr. Joe Isaacson on a recommendation, and I am so glad that I did! As a result of my intense orthodonture since age six (many teeth removed, braces twice, etc.), I had a resorbed tooth that needed to be removed and replaced with a dental implant. Dr. Joe and his team went beyond to make me feel comfortable and to take care of the situation. Their office is clean, have access to the latest technology , the staff are friendly and they talked me through the entire process, making the operation transparent. What impressed me the most was how much they cared when meticulously placing my implant, they must have taken ten X-rays, just to ensure they got it right! I have heard too many horror stories from friends and family members who have had poor implant experiences- I am so glad mine was a great one. I also treated myself to whitening with my new implant; got loads of compliments and plenty of my Philips formula still left over after using it for over two years. I now live in New Zealand, and I was unfortunate enough to make a recent visit to a quack who ruined my implant. I am going to wait until the next time I visit the states to have my implant remade by Dr. Isaacson. I have never felt so confident in a doctor. He not only made my teeth look fantastic at a great value, but he is also just a cool dude. Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I was totally impressed with Dr. Isaacson and his dental team. They were very honest and respectful to me. I was looking for a Dentist I could trust. I found him! His staff was very polite and courteous to me during the entire visit. They answered all my question in a way that I could understand. I will recommend all my friends and family to Dr. Isaacson. Also he gave me several options of treatment that other Dentist would not provide. We discussed together what would be best for me. I really liked that. Excellent bed side manner.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Joe has been my Dentist for over 7 years and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a great, considerate dentist. His office has always worked well with me on appts and billing questions. He has helped me with several crowns, root canals and bridges without any problems.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

I could not be more thrilled with the care I received from Dr. Joe and his staff. After neglecting my teeth for nearly a decade, I tasked them with restoring my oral health, giving me a beautiful smile, and doing it in a way that I could afford. They not only met my goals, but exceeded my expectations in every way. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone, and will continue to trust them with my oral care indefinitely.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I loved Dr. Isaacson and the staff. They took good care of me and I will definitely go back!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Best experience I have had at the dentist. (Especially speaking as someone that has always said I would rather get 50 shots than go to the dentist!)I had not been in well over a year and knew I was due for a cleaning and wanted to try a more advanced dentist than the one I have always used. I was referred to him from one of my friends and couldn't be more thankful that she told me about him. The entire staff that I met was very nice and welcoming, (which is a big deal to me). I felt as if Dr. Joe really was there to help me, and not just do anyhting and everything that costs money. I could tell he takes pride in what he does and is sincere about it. BIGGEST PLUS to my visit though is how good he was at the numbing shots and how, for the first time, I wasn't in pain during the work he had to do.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I thought this guy was great. He told me everything he was going to with my treatment. He explained the cost and the number of appointments before we ever started. Very clean and up to date office. His staff was very friendly. I am going to take my entire family to see him. I would definitely recommend him to be your dentist.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013