Ratings for Dr. David B. Auerbach

Outstanding experience. Had both eyes corrected for cataracts and astigmatism. The results were remarkable I haven't seen this well in 20 years. Dr Auerbach was extremely professional, compassionate and supportive. His surgical coordinators, other physicians and medical staff as well as the administrative team were similarly outstanding. He always went out of his way to see accommodate me when necessary. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Auerbach and his team.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Outstanding in every way ! From the initial visit, through the surgery and the complete follow-ups, he and his staff were exceptional. We found Dr. Auerbach through a referral in Mount Dora. I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Highly recommend David Auerbach for my cataract surgery. He was reasurring, competent and had an excellent bedside manner. Everything went as scheduled. His office staff are efficient and prompt.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I was happy with my cataract surgery, first on the right eye two weeks after on my left eye. Dr. Auerbach also corrected the astigmatism on both eyes. I can see better afar. Just have to get use to more lights coming.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

My cataract surgery was done with efficiency and precision. I was taken early at almost every visit. The treatment was respectful and professional. The result is better than I hoped for. Kudos

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for the referral. We are happy to hear that we met your individual needs and provided you the highest quality of eye care.

Submitted July 19, 2016

I was told before surgery that the "cheaper", non TORIC lens was not needed because of where the cut was being made. I had my doubts since my astigmatism is severe and I had the TORIC in my left eye and see perfectly but agreed since I'm not the "professional doctor". My vision in my right eye has never been clear. First I was told "maybe its just my body creating a film on the lens and that I'm seeing 20/20. I questioned that since vision was blurry. Now, 3 months later I'm told I still have astigmatism in right eye with 20/40 vision. If I had known his decision to use the other lens would have this effect, I would have demanded he use the TORIC as first requested. The purpose of having the surgery was to get rid of glasses. I've gained nothing except more debt. This outcome is not what I expected and wish I could have a do-over and have the TORIC put in.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
We apologize we did you meet your expectations. Please call our office and ask to speak to our office manager or practice administrator to discuss further.

Submitted July 19, 2016

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Auerbach, he removed cataracts in both eyes and everything went very well.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We appreciate it!

Submitted July 19, 2016

Great doctor, did a fantastic surgery on my cataract replacement

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for your kind referral. Enjoy your new vision!

Submitted July 19, 2016

I recently had cataract surgery and new lenses implanted. The results are amazing. It is wonderful to be free of glasses and see 20/20, especially since I work outside. Dr. Auerbach and Dr. Lewis, along with their staffs, are consummate professionals. So very pleased!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for your kind referral. Our goal is to provide you with the best visual results and it sounds like we succeeded. Enjoy your enhanced vision and being free from wearing glasses!

Submitted February 14, 2016

Dr. Auerbach replaced both lenses due to cataracts. I had no problems with the procedure or recovery. Everyone in his staff is very professional and pleasant. Would recomend Dr Auerbach without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. David B. Auerbach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

• Bcbs Illinois