Ratings for Dr. David B. Auerbach

I went to see Dr. Auerbach to address an early onset cataract as a result of two prior surgical procedures (by other doctors) that went bad and left me legally blind in one eye. I had trepidation about going under the knife again but was immediately eased by Dr. Auerbach's confidence, compassion, skills and expediency at each visit. The surgery went better than I expected - he improved my visual clarity and distance vision. The office staff is cheerful, efficient and wait times are short.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Auerbach and the results were amazing. Thank you Dr. Auerbach.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are thrilled to here you are happy with your results. Thank you again!

Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Auerbach helped me see again after surgery. He has always been attentive, and concerned about my health, and my emotional well being about my eyes. I don't think I will ever to go another doctor for my eyesight.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for your kind words and loyalty. We appreciate you!

Submitted June 20, 2017

After a cataract operation in each eye, I see better today than ever in my life. I am age 69. Night vision and color recognition are both better. Doctor's office is efficient, professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We appreciate the ratings and hope you enjoy your new vision!

Submitted May 1, 2017

i was very apprehensive going in and everyone from Dr Auerbach to his complete staff treat me in a professional and courteous manner. My cateract procedure was performed so efficiently in the surgical center that I couldn't bedlive it was over. Special shout out Tristin surgical coordinator, for her patience and sense of humor. The best part, I have never seen so clearly!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for the referral and kind words about Tristin. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you are enjoying your new vision!

Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Auerbach is a high energy, focused and uplifting physician who delivers patient care in the most professional manner. He works in a facility properly equipped and staffed using up-to-date techniques and medical awareness. Obviously skilled he will take the time to listen, explain procedures in terms that are readily understood and is sensitive to anxiety. Following each visit to Dr. Auerbach or to members of his staff, I leave feeling that I have been provided the best medical care. Barbara M. Nov. 2016

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you again for providing us detailed feedback on your visit to our office. We strive to meet each patients needs and it sounds like we succeeded. We appreciate you!

Submitted January 6, 2017

It was a wonderful experience, Dr. Auerbach was professional and gave me my vision back. I love the multifocal lens and adjusted to them extremely well. The medical staff was great and especially Tristin the Surgery Coordinator who was there for me through it all. She went over the call of duty in several occasions. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback. Our Surgery Coordinators are in place to assist you throughout the entire surgical experience. Enjoy your new vision! Thank you again.

Submitted January 6, 2017

Excellent! I had cataract surgery and laser surgery for astigmatism. Also requested monovision so I could avoid reading glasses. Dr. Auerbach was able to correct my vision very precisely. Have not seen this well since LASIK surgery several her ago. He is also very friendly and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed in this office. Kudos to the staff, all very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Auerbach without reservation! And thanks to my primary care Doc for recommending Dr. Auerbach!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for the kind feedback and we are thrilled to hear about your new improved vision. Have a wonderful 2017!

Submitted January 6, 2017

Outstanding experience. Had both eyes corrected for cataracts and astigmatism. The results were remarkable I haven't seen this well in 20 years. Dr Auerbach was extremely professional, compassionate and supportive. His surgical coordinators, other physicians and medical staff as well as the administrative team were similarly outstanding. He always went out of his way to see accommodate me when necessary. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Auerbach and his team.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
We are happy to hear you had such an outstanding experience at our office. Enjoy your new vision and know we appreciate you! Thank you for the excellent referral.

Submitted October 10, 2016

Outstanding in every way ! From the initial visit, through the surgery and the complete follow-ups, he and his staff were exceptional. We found Dr. Auerbach through a referral in Mount Dora. I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the feedback!

Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

Delta Dental