Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David B. Auerbach

I could not be happier with Dr. Auerbach and his staff. Everyone was extremely courteous and helpful. The surgery was quick and easy and my vision is perfect. I recommend Dr. Auerbach to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
It is important to us that our patients understand what is going on with their eyes and resolve each issue as quickly as we can. We hope you enjoy your new vision and appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback. Thank you!

Submitted April 17, 2018

I had very successful cataract surgery on both eyes within a two month period. Dr. David B. Auerbach and his staff provided the best overall experience I've ever had in any doctor's office. Extremely organized, punctual (no long waits), and I never felt so confident in a doctor's ability - an important quality when looking for someone who will operating on your eyes. Great vision after surgery. Would recommend him to everyone...including my closest family members and friends.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
We appreciate the feedback and strive to meet the needs of all of our patients. We understand your time is important and we do our best to not keep anyone waiting. Thank you for the kind words about our staff!

Submitted April 17, 2018

After cataract surgery several years ago, the lenses in my eyes had clouded and I was rapidly losing my vision to the point that I could no longer drive. Dr. Auerbach cleaned the lenses for me and I now have vision restored to possibly better than after original surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Auerbach and his staff …. and commend them for their excellent care, knowledge, attentiveness, and efficiency.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Great news to hear your vision has improved! We appreciate the kind words and feedback. Thank you!

Submitted April 17, 2018

I am up for my second eye cataract surgery with Dr. Auerbach. The first could not have gone better, and I am totally confident that my 2nd. surgery will be just as successful . The office and the staff is world class, and their attention to detail is outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your thoughts. We strive to meet the needs of all of our patients and it sounds like we were successful with you. Thank you again!

Submitted April 17, 2018

Both my husband and I had to have cataract surgery in 2017. I was extremely wary of having anything done to my eyes but after meeting with Dr. Auerbach's staff and then Dr. Auerbach, I made the decision to have the surgeries on both eyes. Dr. Auerbach did an incredible job; he was considerate and willing to answer my questions. He and his staff took their time to help me understand what needed to be done. Because my surgeries when so well, my husband decided to use Dr. Auerbach for his surgeries. We highly recommend Dr. Auberbach and applaud him and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your feedback and loyalty!

Submitted April 17, 2018

Having only one eye I was wary of having my cataract removed. Dr. Auerbach did a wonderful job and I can see at distance better than I ever could.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for your feedback and we are thrilled to hear you have better vision!

Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Auerbach is a skilled surgeon who treats patients individually...no one size fits all here. He runs an efficient office which cares about your time as well as Dr's. I would recommend Dr Auerbach highly.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate you!

Submitted August 22, 2017

I went to see Dr. Auerbach to address an early onset cataract as a result of two prior surgical procedures (by other doctors) that went bad and left me legally blind in one eye. I had trepidation about going under the knife again but was immediately eased by Dr. Auerbach's confidence, compassion, skills and expediency at each visit. The surgery went better than I expected - he improved my visual clarity and distance vision. The office staff is cheerful, efficient and wait times are short.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for your kind feedback. Enjoy your new vision!

Submitted July 26, 2017

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Auerbach and the results were amazing. Thank you Dr. Auerbach.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are thrilled to here you are happy with your results. Thank you again!

Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Auerbach helped me see again after surgery. He has always been attentive, and concerned about my health, and my emotional well being about my eyes. I don't think I will ever to go another doctor for my eyesight.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for your kind words and loyalty. We appreciate you!

Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. David B. Auerbach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio