Ratings for Dr. David B. Auerbach

Dr. Auerbach is a high energy, focused and uplifting physician who delivers patient care in the most professional manner. He works in a facility properly equipped and staffed using up-to-date techniques and medical awareness. Obviously skilled he will take the time to listen, explain procedures in terms that are readily understood and is sensitive to anxiety. Following each visit to Dr. Auerbach or to members of his staff, I leave feeling that I have been provided the best medical care. Barbara M. Nov. 2016

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

It was a wonderful experience, Dr. Auerbach was professional and gave me my vision back. I love the multifocal lens and adjusted to them extremely well. The medical staff was great and especially Tristin the Surgery Coordinator who was there for me through it all. She went over the call of duty in several occasions. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Excellent! I had cataract surgery and laser surgery for astigmatism. Also requested monovision so I could avoid reading glasses. Dr. Auerbach was able to correct my vision very precisely. Have not seen this well since LASIK surgery several her ago. He is also very friendly and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed in this office. Kudos to the staff, all very friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Auerbach without reservation! And thanks to my primary care Doc for recommending Dr. Auerbach!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Outstanding experience. Had both eyes corrected for cataracts and astigmatism. The results were remarkable I haven't seen this well in 20 years. Dr Auerbach was extremely professional, compassionate and supportive. His surgical coordinators, other physicians and medical staff as well as the administrative team were similarly outstanding. He always went out of his way to see accommodate me when necessary. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Auerbach and his team.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
We are happy to hear you had such an outstanding experience at our office. Enjoy your new vision and know we appreciate you! Thank you for the excellent referral.

Submitted October 10, 2016

Outstanding in every way ! From the initial visit, through the surgery and the complete follow-ups, he and his staff were exceptional. We found Dr. Auerbach through a referral in Mount Dora. I could not be more pleased.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the feedback!

Submitted October 10, 2016

Highly recommend David Auerbach for my cataract surgery. He was reasurring, competent and had an excellent bedside manner. Everything went as scheduled. His office staff are efficient and prompt.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear we met your expectations!

Submitted October 10, 2016

I was happy with my cataract surgery, first on the right eye two weeks after on my left eye. Dr. Auerbach also corrected the astigmatism on both eyes. I can see better afar. Just have to get use to more lights coming.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for the kind referral. We appreciate you and your feedback!

Submitted October 10, 2016

My cataract surgery was done with efficiency and precision. I was taken early at almost every visit. The treatment was respectful and professional. The result is better than I hoped for. Kudos

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for the referral. We are happy to hear that we met your individual needs and provided you the highest quality of eye care.

Submitted July 19, 2016

I was told before surgery that the "cheaper", non TORIC lens was not needed because of where the cut was being made. I had my doubts since my astigmatism is severe and I had the TORIC in my left eye and see perfectly but agreed since I'm not the "professional doctor". My vision in my right eye has never been clear. First I was told "maybe its just my body creating a film on the lens and that I'm seeing 20/20. I questioned that since vision was blurry. Now, 3 months later I'm told I still have astigmatism in right eye with 20/40 vision. If I had known his decision to use the other lens would have this effect, I would have demanded he use the TORIC as first requested. The purpose of having the surgery was to get rid of glasses. I've gained nothing except more debt. This outcome is not what I expected and wish I could have a do-over and have the TORIC put in.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
We apologize we did you meet your expectations. Please call our office and ask to speak to our office manager or practice administrator to discuss further.

Submitted July 19, 2016

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Auerbach, he removed cataracts in both eyes and everything went very well.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. David B. Auerbach's response
Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We appreciate it!

Dr. David B. Auerbach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

Champ Va