You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David B. Auerbach

I recently had cataract surgery and new lenses implanted. The results are amazing. It is wonderful to be free of glasses and see 20/20, especially since I work outside. Dr. Auerbach and Dr. Lewis, along with their staffs, are consummate professionals. So very pleased!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Auerbach replaced both lenses due to cataracts. I had no problems with the procedure or recovery. Everyone in his staff is very professional and pleasant. Would recomend Dr Auerbach without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Dr. Auerbach has so far taken care of mine, my sister-in-law's and most recently my wife's cataract surgeries, it's a family affair for us, everyone in the staff is very professional and pleasant. None of us had any problems with the surgeries or recoveries. Would recomend Dr Auerbach without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Had cataract surgery on both eyes and could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Auerbach and his staff were A-1 through both procedures. Highly recommend him and his staff.

Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr. Auerbach treated me for two procedures: an emergency and cataract surgery on both eyes. Both treatments were successful and I highly recommend him and Eye Physicians of Central Florida.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr Auerbach performed cataract surgery on my right eye in May 2015...I was nervous about the surgery ...but he was so professional yet put me in complete ease about the procedure ..I have complete trust in him as my eye doctor because he is so easy to talk too ..he doesn't make you feel silly when you ask him questions or voice concern ...for me that makes all the difference in the world ...I still go to him every year because I have had retinal detachments in both eyes and I know I am in good hands with him ...thank you dr Auerbach

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Went to Dr Auerbach on a referral from another Dr. I never made it past the receptionist because they wanted immediate payment for the visit! They said that they always charge the patient first and bill the insurance company afterward. I really felt that they disregarded the main reason for my visit and just treated me as a potential dollar sign instead. I really wish that they would have specifically indicated the required up-front payment before I set the appointment when they called me. Otherwise, I would have never set the appointment and taken the day off of work! Also, after being told by their office manager that I could be a potential patient that would not pay my bill, I decided that Dr. Auerbach really did not meet my best interests as a patient/client and I decided to leave without seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. David B. Auerbach's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1993)

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had cataract surgery and new lenses implanted. The results are amazing. It is wonderful to be free of glasses and see 20/20, especially since I wor..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Auerbach replaced both lenses due to cataracts. I had no problems with the procedure or recovery. Everyone in his staff is very professional and pleasant..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Auerbach has so far taken care of mine, my sister-in-law's and most recently my wife's cataract surgeries, it's a family affair for us, everyone in the sta..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had cataract surgery on both eyes and could not be more pleased with the results. Dr. Auerbach and his staff were A-1 through both procedures. Highly recommend ..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Auerbach treated me for two procedures: an emergency and cataract surgery on both eyes. Both treatments were successful and I highly recommend him and Eye ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful experience. Initial visit through surgery and follow ups. Best experience I ever had dealing with Doctors. "

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Of all the Doctor and Hospitals we have been to nothing compares to this facility it is by far the most professional place we have ever experienced "

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Auerbach performed cataract surgery on my right eye in May 2015...I was nervous about the surgery ...but he was so professional yet put me in complete ease a..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Auerbach was very professional and took care of my eye issues to my satisfaction. "

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Went to Dr Auerbach on a referral from another Dr. I never made it past the receptionist because they wanted immediate payment for the visit! They said that t..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgery experience for cataracts in both eyes. Excellent care."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. David Auerbach is wonderful! Great bedside manner! Very professional & knowledgeable in his field. "

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cataract surgery on each eye. 20/20 after surgery for distance with Blade surgery. Excellent results. Dr. Auerbach was very honest. Explained everything with gr..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was able to give my legally blind father 20/20 vision, my father highly recommends him! "

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had right eye cataract surgery. Very knowledge and professional. His staff was friendly and helpful. Might need to had left eye done later this eye, and would d..."

February 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of having cataract laser surgery, performed by Dr. Auerbach. And I say pleasure because not only the surgeries (both eyes) were a resounding..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "After years of suffering and holding out to the last possible moment it was time to take out the Cataract. A simple procedure certainly. 90% success rate they s..."

October 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=135851'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=135851'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014