Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Witz

We have been with Dr. Witz at the Clear Lake office for just over a year. We loved the office and all the staff especially our nurse Asia. All test results were quickly uploaded to the portal online within a few hours. We got detailed messages with updates on which medicines to take and at what time. Appointments were readily available and in general the office was very prompt and running on time. If I ever had a question the nurses were available via telephone to answer questions or would reply to online portal messages very quickly. Loved our time here and will be back for baby #2 in the future!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I am very appreciate for Dr. Witz and his team. They are professional, kindness and always helpful. The whole experience in Piney Point clinic is impressive and happy. Dr.Witz's team make my dream come true.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Really enjoyed working with Dr Witz and staff! Everyone was very friendly and took the time to answer all of our questions throughout our journey. Finally got our happy outcome and the personal care we expected after switching from a different Dr/practice.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I loved Dr. Witz and his staff. They were very helpful and friendly. We could not have asked for a better team to help us with the beginning of our family.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Witz and his staff were wonderful and I am going to miss all of them. But I will be back when I am ready for another baby!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I came to HFI when I had little hope left of having another baby. Dr. Witz and his staff have been super supportive and caring through out my IUI and first trimester care. The family dynamic this office has is so welcoming and I feel like I have become apart of that family. I am being released to my OB next week and even though I know thats good news, I am sad to be leaving them. Everyone in the office including Dr. Witz, Asia, Kristin, Alyssa and Yolanda have been so wonderful. I cant wait to come back to see them.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

We had an amazing experience at HFI we could not be happier! They truly are god sent. Everyone is so kind and helpful. We truly are so grateful for Dr.Witz and his whole staff for helping us create our 2 precious miracles.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

My experience was incredibly positive and Dr. Witz and his staff are knowledgable and efficient. They are all working together seamlessly and they are responsive. The clinic is a busy one and they have a lot of patients but I always felt that my case was given the attention needed. I would reccommend Dr. Witz, his nursing staff, and the embryologist team as I had positive retrieval results and then achieved pregnancy after two transfers.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr.Witz and his staff were wonderful to work with. They were very patient with me and answered all my questions no matter how many times I asked or how crazy my questions were. Dr.Witz has great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable in his field. He supported me through all my procedures and would personally call and check on me to make sure I was doing well.There is always an on call doctor so it was very reassuring knowing I could reach a Dr at anytime of the day. I would recommend HFI to anyone suffering with infertility because they truely understand the frustration your going through and are there every step of the way.They made my dreams come true and after years of struggling Dr.Witz helped me get pregnent and we are expecting our little one in October. Thank you Dr.Witz you are the best!!! .

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

The staff( nurses, PAs, doctors) are all so amazing. Words cannot describe the experience I have had here, everyone has been so kind and understanding. I am very grateful for this experience!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018