Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Witz

This place has been wonderful to to us. They give me hope and joy to always keep coming back. I will make this place my home and my love one because every one is very good.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

HFI has an amazing staff and we will be forever grateful for everything they have done for us!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I have had such a great experience in HFI that this being my 11th week , I am going to miss everyone around here. I have fond memories of my interaction with 1. Dr. Witz, I have always received a detailed response to my medical queries (silly or meaningful queries) from him. If there is someone who can make a retrieval or transfer a fun experience, that is him. Best bed side manners while he is already the best in Houston, per my research and now experience. The nurses here are extremely friendly, starting from Crystal who was my first nurse to Maria, Morgan, Cecilia. If I were them I would not be patient with myself... That is how often I used to call on queries. The staff who put a needle in me to draw blood every week are so pleasant I have long conversations with them and I cannot believe I hate needles. All in all, I had a great experience and I am going to miss this place and the people that make it so great!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

We loved our experience. We started three years ago with dr.witz and after results we needed a break for getting back to normal emotionally. After two years we decided to try the process and we did not think twice about another doctor or office. Great staff!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Your facility has been amazing through our whole experience. We could not thank you all enough!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

We had a great experience with Dr. Witz and all his staff. They responded to any questions/concerns we had promptly. They were always friendly and caring and we would definitely recommend them for all fertility treatment.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

The whole experience was wonderful. Dr. Witz and his staff are amazing.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

We could not have hoped for a better Dr/patient relationship, Dr Witz has been unfailingly supportive and present throughout our three and a half years with HFI. He has gone above and beyond for us, always listening and ready with the answers to all of the many, many questions we asked. Professionally and clinically he has been excellent but moreover he has been very kind and shown us so much compassion that we will always have a place in our hearts for Dr Witz.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

The HFI team is absolutely wonderful. Dr. Witz and everyone here have been so supportive and so human through a long journey, with tears along the way, and joy. Thank you all so much, we are so happy to have had you on our side!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Witz was great. He looked at the test results and imagines we had already and worked out the options. Then as the progress we along adjusted to the results and was able to accomplish everything faster and easier than expected. And was a heartfelt friendly and always on time . The office staff was fast and efficient too. Asia was our main contact at the office and helped us get our Expensive medication at reasonable price and keep our medication and appointment schedule flawlessly. We succeeded with the first round of Ivf and our first Frozen embro transfer. Truly answerved prayers.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017