Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Witz

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Witz and all the staff. Everyone is always proffesional, sincere, and attentive from the receptionists, to blood work to all the nurses.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

My visits to the clinic were always pleasant, nurses were friendly as well as the doctor. Facilities were always clean and nurses and staff very professional. My doctor was very knowledgable and patient in answering many of my questions. Nurses and staff at the surgery center were wonderful and caring. I felt very comfortable from the beginning.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

I am so happy to be almost 11 weeks pregnant after my first frozen embryo transfer with Dr. Witz. I have had a 100 percent positive experience with my doctor, all the nurses, and Vivere Facilities. The facilities are top notch, and the care I received at retrieval and transfer were so professional. I have enjoyed getting to know the friendly staff at Piney Point and will miss them!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Great staff with good communication. Dr Witz is excellent to work with. This is our second successful pregnancy and we could not be more thrilled!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

My experience with Dr Witz and his team has been nothing but wonderful. They have been very caring, supportive and helpful throughout my entire IVF process. I now am successfully pregnant and could not be happier that Dr.Witz helped me achieve this. Without him and his staff I would not have a new baby girl joining my family soon. Thank you to the team here at Piney Point HFI! .

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I am so happy to have Dr Witz as my dr and staff are very helful. I am pregnant with my 1 st baby now.i will recomend dr Witz and I still get to come back for my second child. Thanks HFI staff help me to have a complete family.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Witz and staff is just awesome!! My experience with HFI is a plus and nothing else. Very professional and intelligent. Great bedside manners. .

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Witz was always positive and he would make me feel confident if I had questions Dr.Witz would call me back himself. Very caring doctor was alway straight forward cost what was gonna happy next Dr Witz take his time with patients every visit I had. .

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

This place has been wonderful to to us. They give me hope and joy to always keep coming back. I will make this place my home and my love one because every one is very good.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

HFI has an amazing staff and we will be forever grateful for everything they have done for us!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017