You may also like

Rate Dr. Regina Anderson

Dr. Regina Anderson's Ratings

I just called Dr. Regina's office and her receptionist was a bit cold but i continued to ask questions about treatments until she blurted out "Is this a sales call???? It sounds like you are trying to get information about what products we are offering not like you're trying to make an appointment???" I broke into tears and she apologized profusely but I was not interested in making an appointment afterwards.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2755348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I've always found the staff very friendly and helpful. The office is comfortable. Dr. Anderson has never seemed rushed, and answers all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

Dr. Anderson is great. I've been seeing her for a couple years and every visit has been fast and informative. My favorite thing about her office is that she is the doctor and the nurse! She changes the bedding after each appointment and doesn't call you back until she's actually ready to see you. The two women at the front desk are also very friendly as well. I've always enjoyed my visits to this office. Parking is easy too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2008

Dr. Anderson has a very kind, concerned manner - I'm so glad to have found her! She takes her work seriously and really listens - and she is also smart and intuitive. And prompt - I've never been left with the typical doctor's office (or exam room) wait. Office staff is also fairly friendly and efficient. I appreciated their understanding when I was running late - and I wasn't 'punished' with a long wait when I did arrive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][939357].votes_count ]]