Ratings for Dr. Barbara E. Amsler

I am very pleased with my experience, my appointment was very detailed. Dr Amsler was very knowlegable & the staff was very welcoming. Having a bone density scanner right there in the office was very convenient. My veins are not the best for blood draws but they were able to take my blood no problem. I would highly recommend Dr. Amsler.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Amsler was very unsympathetic towards my problems, and told me several times to "chalk it up to my age."

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

Dr. Amsler was a very pleasant, but also I found her to be very intelligent about health care. A health care practitioner myself, I'm have a high standard and she easily qualifies.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

I gave myself a muscle injury a year ago and saw three doctors about it. Two of them had no idea what it was; all I did with Dr. Amsler was point to the spot that hurt and BAM! She told me which muscle it was, what I must have done to injure it (which I DID), and how to make the swelling and pain go down. It worked!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

Dr. Barbara E. Amsler's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1985)

Connection Dental Network