Ratings for Dr. Raymond Stein

Lovely staff, always punctual, attentive, and knowledgeable. I have seen several other allergists and they have been condescending and dismissive. So I have returned to Dr. Stein despite having moved several hours out of the city.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

So slow. Late for everyone. Don't go here if you have somewhere to be after.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Was exactly on time. Very caring. He obviously knows his stuff and he went through it quickly while applying the allergens. When we went back in for the results he summarized everything nicely and gave a written summary and handouts. I thought he was decisive and efficient, and I found the visit very helpful. His waiting room should be updated and more comfortable with proper height seating as patients have to sit there for quite a while waiting to see if the allergens react.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I went to see him as a referral for independent medical opinion He completely misrepresented and manipulated the conversation we had He was supposed to be a Rheumotologist but referred to a chart when reviewing the symptoms His office was dirty and disorganized and he even measured my height and weight incorrectly In my opinion he is trying to make a quick buck with the insurance companies I trusted him with my very personal information and you never intended to use that information effectively - waste of my time but apparently not yours Shame on you

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

He is honestly the bes =t doctor i've ever met, you would not regret going to his clinic

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Beware, this doctor works for insurance companies doing so called independent evaluations on people whom the insurance companies are trying to cut off LTD. In whose favour is his report being written since he is being paid by Ins. Co.?

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

In response to Dr. Raymond Stein's Critics. What are the expectations from a doctors office? I personally do not care what the office looks like, so long as I am getting professional knowledgeable advice and the doctor has good people in the office who are not rude when you ask questions. The beautiful offices you see in the movies are not vindictive of real medical practices, but rather a falsified Hollywood expectation of how a doctors office should be. I find Doctor Stein to be charming and his conversations that go on for some time are not a bad thing but this ought to be how doctors should treat their patients; they should all matter as we are all people.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Comments on his office furniture and interior are all true: old, stale and dank. Although it is nice to converse with patients, it is pretty rude to drag conversations for around half an hour longer, in front of a patient who could have finished their appointment an hour ago had they not spent half an hour on talking about non health related issues... Although the doctor may garner a lot in experience, it is no excuse to treat other patients rudely

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I saw Dr. Stein on May 22/14 and found him to be a great doctor. He was on time for our appointment, was friendly and very easy to talk to. I finally found someone who understood what I was talking about when talking about Chemical Sensitivity. I would have no hesitation is recommending Dr. Stein to anyone who needs a specialist like him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014