Ratings for Dr. Xiao-Guang Huang

Sept.11. 1914 As of last tuesday i was sick and on medical condition, so the next day i call up my dr to for emergency,because my blood pressure was very high...so i went to the time as they give me...there receptionist told me that,the say sorry, we do not accept you, and i ask why, i didnt change my anthem blue shields yet, and i old her i should still be ther PT...the receptionist say No...your the last time that we gonna see you because we dont seen anymore pt...WTH...so she squeeze me in and i talk to the dr and ask him the same thing...why and they being rude...i say ok, if you dont accept my ins what about check...?? they say No...and i say HUH..?? so the last thing i say what about CASH...she say we do not accept anything from you...so i got to see the dr that day and they keep complaining me i didnt pay my co payment..and i saw them making copys of others pts ins....but why they dont accept me...so i call and ask for refill, the dr. told me as of today this is your last refill medicatiton and i will not see you,your files will be close...I WAS MAD ...if they dont accept chect, or ins or cash, so how the hell pt pay when the finish seeing...so, as of today, im not very about this family dr and hes staff, i will not introduces my friends or my family to there office they are rude.....they hould not being rude to pt...this dr sucks and hes staff....

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

This doctor completely misdiagnosed me for years. He said I had asthma. In fact what I had was Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia (a heart condition). He discontinued my insurance and set up an appointment with me without telling me that he didn't take my insurance until I showed up at the appointment. It was a waste of time. I had a four year relationship with this doctor. One would think that he would have been more professional about severing a relationship.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Dr. Xiao-Guang Huang's Credentials

• Guangzhou Med Coll, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners