Ratings for Dr. Aginah M. Deberry

Really good experience. Bed side manor excellent. Felt heard and issues addressed.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I've been a patient of 4 Points Medical for 5 yrs & I've always seen Jeffers the PA, never met the doctor. Doug is excellent and really, if the office staff there was better I wouldn't have stopped going. At my last visit, I had scheduled a visit for myself and my 6 yr old. There was some confussion over the appt making my son late for his appt so I said that I wanted him to have my slot (even though all I needed was a script for blood work) they gave me some song and dance about adult and pediatric sections that I didn't understand. They've never been overly friendly but this day they were overly rude and I told the receptionist that I didn't appreciate being treated that way. She disappeared and seconds later the office mgr came to tell me that my appt was denied by the "provider". I was so angry and insulted! Because I had the nerve to speak up my son was being punished. I asked for my medical records that was 4 months ago. You'd think with the doctor going to jail...

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

I was in this office for an appt. and Dr. DeBerry came in to see her staff. She made them stop what they were doing. The MA had the blood pressure cuff on my arm and the another MA came to get her. The MA kept taking my blood pressure then the office manager came in the room and told the MA to get out there NOW. The Ma said she was finishing up my blood pressure. Rita the office manager told her she didnt care what she was doing she better get out there. It was 25 mintues later before the MA came back in to finished she apologized. Dr Deberry was giving them a pep talk in the middle of business. I heard her tell the staff that they wasnt doing there jobs and they didnt know what they was doing, they should go back to school and ask for their money back. It was more of a beat down in my opinion. The MA's there are great nicole vanessia and keisha. I was trying to get my records from this office to go to another provider but I am not having any luck.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

Dr. DeBerry hasn't been in the office in over a YEAR! All patients are seen by her P.A., Doug Jeffers (excellent PA by the way). She's in California fighting Medicare fraud charges. NOT a good doctor to choose under any circumstances. There used to be 4 docs and a PA at this practice and the PA is the only person left therE!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Deberry is NEVER in office and her staff is utterly RIDICULOUS!!! My mother was passed from Dr. Deberry to another Dr. in the office, Grace Nweke, without her knowledge or consent. My mother has told these people about her bad headaches she's been having and they tell her they want to give her an MRI. Well her insurance wanted a Prior Authorization for the proceedure and the office didn't even bother to do it!!! The nurse we spoke with said that the PHARMACY had to fax them the insurance phone number so they could do the Prior Authorization! Last time we checked an MRI is a proceedure NOT medication! We explained this to her and was not understanding a word of what we were saying. The Dr. would not speak to us and her Prior Authorization still has not been done. They tell my mother she may have a tumor and they won't talk to us or get the Prior Authorization done so we can see what's the cause of the headaches and have peace of mind! DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE!!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Dr. Aginah M. Deberry's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1997)