Ratings for Dr. Marzena L. Bieniek

Had a new patient appointment that I had to reschedule because of an emergency. Sonia, who answered the phone there, informed me that I needed to give them 48 hours notice of cancellation, and that if I want to reschedule, I must pay for the appointment. When I made the appointment, the scheduler I spoke with did not inform me that I had to plan any emergencies days ahead, to accommodate them.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

We are beyond happy with Dr. Bieniek! She is a wonderful Rheumatologist. My husband (40) has been suffering from severe RA for 15 years and she is the only doctor during all those years whom we feel always goes above and beyond in her care of him. She always exudes empathy, concern, and compassion for his condition. She has telephoned us many times at home to discuss any concerns she has about his condition. There is never more than a 5 minute wait in the waiting room, and she will spend as much time as you need with her in the inner offices. You never feel rushed when you have an appointment with her. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Bieniek to anyone seeking a Rheumatologist!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

This is a doctor who really listens to her patients. You can tell she really cares.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2005

Dr. Marzena L. Bieniek's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had a new patient appointment that I had to reschedule because of an emergency. Sonia, who answered the phone there, informed me that I needed to give them 48 ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Was in for a recent appointment and the staff was rude and unprofessional. The doctor is not knowledgeable and could barely diagnose a common cold"

June 12, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dope. Missed my diagnosis of lupus. Called it fibromyalgia. Went to University of Penna and correctly diagnosed. "

May 11, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Marzena" to "Marzena L."

October 20, 2013