Ratings for Dr. Andrew Thompson

If you want a clear and informed opinion and advice Dr T is your man .Both my kids have been in braces and they look great !

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Was just seen in the new office in Bridgewater.Obviously everyone is dedicated to provide a good experience. Was very impressed by the explanation by Dr. Thompson and the fact that we did not have to start with braces NOW--unlike the other orthodontist in town. Very happy.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Eperience counts ---took me a while but I finally found someone who listens and corrects other people's bad advice and work !

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

my daughter and Iwere pts. and when we went back to thwe UK the dentist there was amazed at the high level of the treatment. ! We were very happy !

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Spent a great deal of time explaining my options--very useful information.

Submitted April 18, 2016

Do not go ahead with braces without checking with this guy ---all options are discussed and very efficient and staff are very caring .Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr T has. A wealth of knowledge and spent time with my wife and I to discuss options that had not even been mentioned by other orthodontists ----Very friendly and professional -Thanks

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Excellent service and result for me and my 2 Children ----Thanks for the great smiles Dr T.!!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

I used to love Dr Thompson. I had been seeing him for two years following a car accident. Travelled five hours every four months to have injections. But boy was I disappointed. The injections were helping a lot, but my insurance company made me go to dr king for an IME. Of course dr king who was paid by the insurance company to say exactly what they wanted. Well when dr Thompson seen the IME from dr King, turns out they are friends, all of a sudden the dr who supported me for years, wants nothing to do with me. Dr King wrote some pretty nasty untrue things about me. But Dr Thompson wrote me off! I was told by his office Dr Thompson would no longer see me! All because he was friends with dr King! Well guess what Dr Thompson , a court didn't believe dr King, court sided with us! I believed in you, trusted you, paid over 22 grand for injections! For you to drop me over a crazy mans IME without coming to me and even asking me? You aren't the person I thought you were Dr Thompson!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Great smiles for me and my kids----we always enjoyed Mary's cheery greeting and smile in Bridgewater

Submitted October 24, 2015