You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Thompson

Submitted October 24, 2015

I was very nervous regarding the cost of braces for my children ----Dr. Thompsons staff at Docbraces made the finances and payment plan easy and understandable----great for a parent with limited finances. Dr T. Is also patient and takes time to explain . A good experience !

Submitted October 22, 2015

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

I can't understand the March 13 negative review of Dr. Thompson. He handled my daughter's braces and did a perfect job. At the time, we were told by another dentist that she needed extractions but she was fearful so he said no problem, let's just work with her teeth as they naturally fall out and we'll guide the adult teeth in to the correct position. So that's what we did and it worked beautifully! Dr. Thompson also completed my husband's Invisalign treatments after his regular dentist couldn't finish the job. We weren't charged anything extra to have Dr. Thompson involved and again, he did a great job and my husband was very happy with the end result. Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Thompson and all his staff.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I am surprised at all the positive comments for this doctor. He has said five words each time I saw him, and just wrote in my chart, postponing treatment and not communicating. I agree with another reviewer, he is a money hound. The fact that he has ventured into botox business ...what more can I say. I would NOT recommend this dentist. He is a skilled appliance salesman.

Submitted March 12, 2015

Both my son and I had our braces done at the same time. The experience was much more pleasant than friends with traditional braces were experiencing elsewhere.. Our results were outstanding and absolutely no regrets other than I waited so long!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Excellent orthodontist and very knowledgeable. His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable as well. Just when I thought there was no help for my daughter, I finally found out about Dr. Thompson!! Thank you so much for all your care!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I decided to try Juvederm filler & spent quite a bit of time doing research on line. I chose Dr. Thompson as he sounded like a very experienced & knowledgeable professional. I was so impressed with him and his friendly staff. I was a nervous wreck in his office but I was treated with respect & kindness. I had three follow up calls from his office to see how I was doing...that has never happened to me before! I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering Botox or Juvederm. SV

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

I'm set to have my braces removed next week and I couldn't be more happier with the great job Dr. Thompason and Deb did on my teeth. They were very personable and helpful with any questions I had and also were very informative. Dr. Thompson was my third consultation when I was first looking to have braces put on. I knew as soon as I talked to him that he was the guy to get the job done right! Braces are very expensive but well worth it and their pymt. plan was great. Two thumbs up for Mel the front desk receptionist he has a great personality and is very friendly. Thanks again, Dr. Thompson and staff!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Andrew Thompson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great smiles for me and my kids----we always enjoyed Mary's cheery greeting and smile in Bridgewater"

October 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very nervous regarding the cost of braces for my children ----Dr. Thompsons staff at Docbraces made the finances and payment plan easy and understandable-..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr Thompson and especially the great staff ,including the front desk team at Doc Braces------great new smile which I am sooo proud of!"

October 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thanks for the great smile for my daughter.My son is next---great job and the new location at Docbraces is much more convenient for us !"

September 27, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drthompson.ca" to "http://www.eft-norwich.co.uk/". Postal Code has been updated from "B3H0" to "NR1 2RH". Address has been updated from "None" to "None Mill Close". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "441603624456".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't understand the March 13 negative review of Dr. Thompson. He handled my daughter's braces and did a perfect job. At the time, we were told by another d..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I am surprised at all the positive comments for this doctor. He has said five words each time I saw him, and just wrote in my chart, postponing treatment and no..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my son and I had our braces done at the same time. The experience was much more pleasant than friends with traditional braces were experiencing elsewhere...."

December 7, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Orthodontist"

December 30, 2011