Ratings for Dr. Mark R. Kozak

I have been seeing Kozak for 6 + years now! He is an excellent dr he doesn't beat around the bush. My young teenage cousin came down with a rare virus that could and almost did claim his life. Dr KOZAK took care and diagnosed him quickly and he was put at Texas childrens downtown Nd was there for over a week. Thanks to his early diagnosis they were able to diagnosis a heart condition and he now lives a very normal life! I have three girls of my own and all have seen him since birth. We've never had him reject our requests. My newest baby had salmonella at 3 months old and he ordered a stool sample right away and calls me himself anytime we have test results come back abnormal or positive. Takes very good care of my babies makes me feel validated as a mother caring for my babies. Never dismissive and always listens! Often gives me an option on course of treatment;) can't say enough good things! Best dr in the woodlands for pediatrics!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Kozak is spectacular. My children adore him, as do I. He is thorough, and he has never rushed us through an appointment...even when we are his last of the day. He has diagnosed my children accurately, and he discusses all possible treatment options to best fit our needs. I was skeptical at first, since he is so young. But, I have been taking my children to him for over a year and a half now and I am 100% sold. He listens, addresses all of my concerns (no matter how big or small...or seemingly silly), and he really seems to care. He is knowledgeable, his attitude is excellent, and he makes my children squeal with delight...truly! This, of course, makes me very happy. He is wonderful! If he ever leaves Kelsey Seybold, we will almost surely follow. ;-)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

Dr. Kozak has been our dr. for over five years. I have recommended him to friends and I would continue to do so. He has been wonderful with my boys.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

We have used Dr Kozak for 5 years now, and my girls really enjoy going to see him. He's wonderful with my girls and I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Worst doctor for your child, this doctor refused to do a stool test on my 16th month baby, and finally after 2 weeks of my babay been sick with fevers up to 105f, I force the doctor to order the stool test even thought he was still refusing to do it. The results came back positive for E- COLI which is very dangerous and deadly disease. This Doctor did not listen to me, and my babay could have been gone by now if i had not force him to check her stools. This Doctor was arrogant and his treatment plan did not make sense, my child just got worst and worst under his care. He even gave me a prescription for a medicine that can only be given to adults, and that should only be given after lab work is performed.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Dr. Mark R. Kozak's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2001)

Oxford