You may also like

Ratings for Dr. J. Prosen

Dr. Prosen is amazing! I have seen him on several occasions for various foot ailments. He is very knowledgable...and it shows in his work. He prides himself in ensuring his patient is comfortable. From my personal experience, I find he is super gentle (he makes surgeries virtually painless). He is also a sociable Doctor who has a great sense of humor. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Prosen is the only doctor my 95 year old grandfather recommends. Has seen him every few weeks for 20 years. A genuine person with a personable yet professional attitude. Very recommend

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

I've seen Dr Prosen a few times at the Hermitage Medicenter regarding an old WCB injury that alluded another Podiatrist. Within a couple of appointments he started to zero in on the issue to bring me some welcome relief from the pain. I found him to be a good listener with a very slight southern US accent. Although he is soft spoken, he also has a bit of a sense of humour. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I went to see Dr. Prosen for a very infected ingrown toenail. He was very gentle and ensured that everything was frozen (including my skin before the needle) before extracting part of the nail. He was also very punctual, I saw him within a couple of minutes of being in the room. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Prosen for the treatment of planters warts on children. He is very gentle and his procedure is extremely effective.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. John made me feel very comfortable and was excellent.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I love Dr Prosen. I have various foot problems including hammertoe and ingrown toenails. He is very gentle. The first time I went to him I was traumatized as the previous podiatrist had hurt me badly but Dr Prosen was very compassionate and was extra careful to treat me gently. He also referred me to an excellent surgeon for my Hammertoe.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I have seen doctor Prosen a few times and he has been very helpful I would recommend him for any foot problems

flag | Submitted December 24, 2007

Very nice. I've only been to him a couple times but so far I'm pleased

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Dr. J. Prosen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prosen is amazing! I have seen him on several occasions for various foot ailments. He is very knowledgable...and it shows in his work. He prides himself in ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Prosen is the only doctor my 95 year old grandfather recommends. Has seen him every few weeks for 20 years. A genuine person with a personable yet professio..."

February 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "" to "J."

April 26, 2012