Ratings for Dr. Oleh Michael Antonyshyn

I had minor reconstructive lip surgery and very very happy with results. My scar is barely noticeable and I can smile with confidence again. I had to wait several month for my surgery, but it worth to wait. Thank you very much Dr. Antonyshin. Alena

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

An amazing doctor whose bedside manner matches his optimal skill set. I met with Dr. Oleh Antonyshyn for the first time yesterday to discuss revising several facial scars that resulted from a previous car accident. He had such a gentle demeanour and gave me hope that my facial features would be restored to an improved state. He explained the surgical techniques that he would use to optimize wound healing while also alerting me to limitations of surgery so that my expectations are aligned with projected outcomes. I have confidence in Dr. Antonyshyn's surgical abilities and am so grateful to for the opportunity to undergo scar revision surgery. It is clear that he has genuine compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Excellent Dr and team. Top notch in all respects.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Antonyshyn is a really nice doctor and so is April his assistant. I haven't had surgery yet but plan too with Dr. Antonyshyn. Just got to clear up a few things and make sure I have the time off. I liked how he took time to see me again as I had Questions and said the procedure should work. He's very attentive to detail and very Genuine. He seems to care and understands that average people don't have ton's of money. His prices are very fair and he seems very confident , but makes sure the risks are known, won't do anything he can't do it seems which is great, Listens and makes sure patients understand. I can't wait to have Surgery and I know Dr. Antonyshyn will help me. I know it will never be perfect however I know Dr. Antonyshyn will hopefully improve my quality of life. Dr. Antonyshyn is truly a credit to his profession

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Antonyshyn provided emergency facial reconstructive surgery to a family member almost a year ago. He and his team were patient and caring. He has tremendous respect at the hospital and is regarded as highly knowledgeable and skilled in both his research and practice. What was most impressive is that he showed incredible respect to the patient, even though the patient receives social assistance. He walked us around to make sure we received equally respectful treatment from the rest of the hospital team. We are lucky to have such a skilled and empathetic doctor in Canada.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Excellent dr with great bedside manner. excellent care before, during and after his plastics team is top notch, again all with great bedside manner. highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Antonyshyn is the best surgeon in his field, extremely knowledgeable, attention to details, kind, compassionate, patient and takes the time to address all questions. Doctor with a big heart. Thank you Dr. Antonyshyn.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Antonyshyn since I was a boy and he did a fantastic job on my Myasthenia Gravis, Chiari Malformation, Klippel-Feil complexities and I had him for 3 or 4 surgeries since Halifax N.S and I had his surgeries done in Toronto since 1992 or so and I have always found him pretty kind and knowledgeable and I would still continue to recommend him as my last plastic surgery in 2009 went very well for me. Thank you Antonyshyn, We're lucky to have him as a surgeon in Canada. Shawn

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Antonyshyn removed a cancer from my mother's leg and did a fabulous job. He was attentive and caring. He put both my mother and myself at ease with his gentle and knowledgeable demeanour. I would highly recommend him. His staff is also caring, helpful and empathetic. I'm even considering going to him if I ever consider plastic surgery. :)

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Antonyshyn is terrible. His anaesthetist didn't read my file which resulted in me being on the table for a full hour trying to be intubated before the surgery even started. The implant he put in got infected, and had to be removed. And he is continually called into the ER which results in your appointments being cancelled at the last minute.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014