Dr. Oleh Michael Antonyshyn

Ratings for Dr. Oleh Michael Antonyshyn

Dr.Antonyshyn is one of the most kind person I have met . He knows what he is doing . he respects patients choice of treatment and plans his surgery accordingly . I have got nasal reconstruction done by him and results are yet to come but still the difference can be seen and it’s remarkable. I am so happy I went to him for this surgery.... He and the whole team and staff has been very patient with me in my times of anxiety and supported me completely in dealing with it . I thank Dr. Antonyshyn with all my heart .

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

A true gentleman and kind, empathetic person, I was seen by Dr. A. at Sunnybrook North York campus after my legs were badly mangled in an accident in 1997. I could have lost one or both after a degloving injury on my left leg and a near amputation below the knee of my right leg. He did about 25 hours of surgery and saved my legs. He was also so kind and reassuring at what was a terrifying and traumatic time for me. It’s wonderful to hear that 20 years later he is still helping just as many patients who have been impaired as well as disfigured. Thank you so much Dr. Antonyshyn for all you do and for being so reassuring to your patients. You made a huge difference to me and your skin grafts are still intact after over 20 years. I’m disabled but thanks in large part to you my legs can carry me where I need to go and I’m told they’re a pretty nice pair despite the scarring!! ;)

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Skilled and extremely nice, Dr. Antonyshyn removed a bone growth from my wife's skull all the while coordinating with a neurosurgeon to assist with the surgery. He made us feel comfortable through the whole process and all went according to plan. We couldn't be happier with the results. His whole staff is also as nice and personable as he is. Thank you to all.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Oleh Antonyshyn is very skilled and experienced doctor. He takes the time to listen patient concerns and explain details about surgery they need to have before/after. I had a orthognathic surgery from him and you won't able to find a better doctor than Dr.Oleh Antonyshyn in Canada.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Oleh Antonyshyn is the finest surgeon that you will ever get. He is knowledgeable, highly skilled and extremely patient focused and compassionate. He takes the time to listen to your issues/concerns and spends the time to discuss surgery options and outcomes. He is thoughtful, considerate, genuinely empathetic and extremely accomplished as a proficient high performing surgeon. You cannot find a finer Plastic Reconstructive surgeon than Dr. Oleh Antonyshyn

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I had minor reconstructive lip surgery and very very happy with results. My scar is barely noticeable and I can smile with confidence again. I had to wait several month for my surgery, but it worth to wait. Thank you very much Dr. Antonyshin. Alena

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

An amazing doctor whose bedside manner matches his optimal skill set. I met with Dr. Oleh Antonyshyn for the first time yesterday to discuss revising several facial scars that resulted from a previous car accident. He had such a gentle demeanour and gave me hope that my facial features would be restored to an improved state. He explained the surgical techniques that he would use to optimize wound healing while also alerting me to limitations of surgery so that my expectations are aligned with projected outcomes. I have confidence in Dr. Antonyshyn's surgical abilities and am so grateful to for the opportunity to undergo scar revision surgery. It is clear that he has genuine compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Excellent Dr and team. Top notch in all respects.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Antonyshyn is a really nice doctor and so is April his assistant. I haven't had surgery yet but plan too with Dr. Antonyshyn. Just got to clear up a few things and make sure I have the time off. I liked how he took time to see me again as I had Questions and said the procedure should work. He's very attentive to detail and very Genuine. He seems to care and understands that average people don't have ton's of money. His prices are very fair and he seems very confident , but makes sure the risks are known, won't do anything he can't do it seems which is great, Listens and makes sure patients understand. I can't wait to have Surgery and I know Dr. Antonyshyn will help me. I know it will never be perfect however I know Dr. Antonyshyn will hopefully improve my quality of life. Dr. Antonyshyn is truly a credit to his profession

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Antonyshyn provided emergency facial reconstructive surgery to a family member almost a year ago. He and his team were patient and caring. He has tremendous respect at the hospital and is regarded as highly knowledgeable and skilled in both his research and practice. What was most impressive is that he showed incredible respect to the patient, even though the patient receives social assistance. He walked us around to make sure we received equally respectful treatment from the rest of the hospital team. We are lucky to have such a skilled and empathetic doctor in Canada.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015