Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Folchert

Dr. Folchert is the best. I have found that finding a doctor who not only listens to you but hears what you have to say and cares about how you feel physically and emotionally is difficult to find today so I am grateful that I found this with Dr. Folchert. Great doctor, patient, understanding, medically skilled and a 10+ in my book!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Folchert is amazing! He's great with my whole family, especially my kids. I saw him for my last pregnancy instead of an ob/gyn because I have so much faith in him. Though sometimes a little behind on time (he's usually swamped), it's worth it. He takes the time to listen and isn't quick to just prescribe a drug if one is not needed. He also easily admits when he's in over his head and will recommend specialists if needed, as was the case with my son's allergies. However, he still stays in contact so he's aware of current treatments. He returns phone calls the same day and will make sure the appointment desk works you in if one of the kids is sick. A+, 10 out of 10. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

Dr. Kevin J. Folchert's Credentials

• University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in South Sioux City, NE