Ratings for Dr. Ira P. Woletsky

Wonderfull pediatrician he's caring loving very experienced pediatrician I've been taking my 2 children to dr Woletsky since my first son was born and that will be 17 years he's outstanding

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

I had to write.... my children went to Dr. Woletsky for many years.. my oldest is now 21 and I didnt switch untill she was 18 and my younest 16.. but the changes in the practice over the years were very difficult to accept. the personal attention we used to get was gone. It was almost impossible to get an appointment with Dr. Woletsky especialy if they were sick. but isnt that when you want to see him.. I would still reccomend them but I would love the practice to be what it used to be..

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I love all the doctors and RNs at this practice. When I make an appointment it doesn't matter who my children see. They are all caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I adore every doctor and NP at this location. Reading some of these reviews, geez!!! They are so critical. So what if Dr. U looked at her watch?? Review the type of care your child is receiving. My 2 kids have been going here since birth and the place is always packed. This to me is a sign of a good practice. In addition my cousins (who are now in there late 20's) went here as infants as well. I've never been disappointed in the care my kids have received here and I highly recommend it. Dr's W and Z are the best.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

My daughter is 13 mo old and has been going to this practice since birth. At the beginning the doctors were great but each visit is progressively worse than the last. Dr. Zanolin is great but it's hard to get an appt with him and Dr. U actually looked at her watch during a well visit! Dr. Wolesky was great at the hospital and when my daughter was really little but at her 9 mo and 12 mo well visits he spent about 5 minutes with us. He didn't ask if I had any questions and turned to walk out the door. He was very annoyed when I did ask a question but isn't that what your pediatrician is for? Do yourself a favor and find someone else!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I adore Dr. Woletsky, however I am diappointed because every time my son is sick, we have to see one of the other doctors on call, and I have not been impressed. I dont want to find another pediatrician, because I love Dr. Woletsky, and he makes us feel comfortable and that our son is in good hands. The new girl doctor, Dr. U, is rude and condescending, and I wasnt crazy about Dr. Zanolin either. So now I feel that while I love Dr. W, when my son is sick, he doesnt get to see him, and I dont really trust the other 2 doctors...

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Dr. Woletsky is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to explain everything and even entertains our 8 month old. The front desk staff could be a little more knowledgable, but no other complaints.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Woletsky is an excellent doctor always taking the time to explain anything you need. I have a soon to be one year old and from the day he was born Dr. Woletsky came in to see me at the hospital and exam my little man. Many times our insurance wouldn't cover some of the very expensive medications for baby eczema and he would give me various samples of the medication as well as prescribe other forms of the medication so that it would be covered under insurance. For every visit he takes his time with my son and always speaks to us in his office after the exam. My OBGYN recommended him to me when I was pregnant and looking for a pediatrician I can't thank him enough for such a great recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr Woletsky is a wonderful doctor. I have bringing my kids to him for over 9 years. He has a great personality. The kids laugh. He can sometimes make you feel a bit silly for your concerns but you walk away feeling that your child is in good hands with this man.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

This man used to be my pediatrician. Unfortunately I have since grown too old to continue benefiting from his great service. He runs a great office and really makes you feel confident about going to him. I would highly recommend seeing him if you are need of a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Ira P. Woletsky's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in West Islip, NY