Ratings for Dr. S. BRENDA Moorthy

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Everything was OK until I went to the office to have my last drain removed. After removing the drain Moorthy decided to cut one of the skin under my arm. This caued excessive bleeding. Moorthy had me put pressure on the bleeding wound while she looked for a wound care specialist. After leaving me alone in the room for an hour she returned to say there were no wound care nurses to assist me. She told me to go to the hospital emergency for care. I spent a week in the hospital. Three months later another infection and after spending ten more days in the hospital I have connected to a wound vac for the past two months. And will be for at least another month or two.

Submitted July 20, 2015

I love the fact I was given her name by not only my primary care but I came to know she has treated 5 of my good friends , who feel blessed to have been treated by her. I agree.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I cant say enough about this doctor. She makes you feel calm, and you know instantly she will take the best care of you. I wanted the best, and I asked many friends and my PCP for referral to a breast surgeon, her name was given to me multiple times. I agree. She is compassionate and skilled.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

If you want a doctor you can trust, Dr. Moorthy is the one to see

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr Moorthy is very calming , knowledgeable and skillful. She takes time with people answering their questions and I just feel so comfortable with her. She has a lot of women who want to se her and when I did see her .. I knew why Definitely a top doc

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Moorthy is THE BEST!! She put me at complete ease at a very stressful time. She is a skilled surgeon and professional, yet compassionate in every way. I would trust her with my life....I did trust her with my life!! I would recommend her to any woman who may be having a breast issue. She is brilliant, compassionate, friendly, articulate, warm, and skilled. Her staff are very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Very knowledgeable, caring, listens, excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. S. BRENDA Moorthy's Credentials

HealthPartners
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moorthy and her staff are caring, professional and I have her this practice's name from friends, doctors and hospital staff "

September 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent physician. I can see why she is a top doc. I wish she was my primary care doctor as well."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon . She is skilled and I can see why she is rated as a top doc. I had to recently go back and see her and would not see anyone else "

July 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Everything was OK until I went to the office to have my last drain removed. After removing the drain Moorthy decided to cut one of the skin under my arm. This c..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love the fact I was given her name by not only my primary care but I came to know she has treated 5 of my good friends , who feel blessed to have been treated..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cant say enough about this doctor. She makes you feel calm, and you know instantly she will take the best care of you. I wanted the best, and I asked many fri..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you want a doctor you can trust, Dr. Moorthy is the one to see"

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moorthy is very calming , knowledgeable and skillful. She takes time with people answering their questions and I just feel so comfortable with her. She has ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moorthy is THE BEST!! She put me at complete ease at a very stressful time. She is a skilled surgeon and professional, yet compassionate in every way. I ..."

September 19, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=135716'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014