Ratings for Dr. Carl McDougall

I have been his patient since 2005. Best Doctor never misses anything, Gentle, never pain , highly recommend this doctor. Alexander Kandemir

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

My visit with My Papa to Dr. McDougal's office was amazing. He took such wonderful care of my Papa. Most importantly, he listened to him. My Papa is know for his many digressions and answering many questions except for the one he was asked. Dr. McDougal was patient with a smile, encouraging with my Papa's sense of humor and professional in his care. I am so glad my Papa was open to finding a new doctor. When they're 77, they can become a bit stubborn, Dr McDougal care of my father convinced him that sometimes even when you're 77, change is a wonderful thing!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. McDougall makes you feel very comfortable talking about uncomfortable issues. I have been going to him for almost four years now and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Staff was informed and kept me in the loop with appointments made. Dr. McDougall is very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and took the time to speak with me and answer questions. He is a great doctor

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

i interacted w 2 of the receptionists. one was SO sweet, the other, a bit younger was rude and not helpful at all. in fact, she hung up on me. Dr. McDougal didn't let me know how the endoscopy went; i was shuffled out and only when i got home did i read on the form that he checked hiatal hernia... and who knows if he only checked that for insurance purposes. yes, he's a nice guy, but i want a good doctor.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. McDougal is very attentive to questions and concerns and takes time to answer them. I am very pleased with him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

He was very thorough and nice to talk to. Beautiful office too.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2005

Dr. Carl McDougall's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1982)