Ratings for Dr. John R. Andrews

Dr Andrews was awesome. Very professional and personal in his approach to my surgery. I am extremely glad he was there for me.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr Andrews oerformed an open hernia repiar. It's only the 3rd day after my repeair, but all is going very well. He set my expectations prior to surgery and the results are just as he stated. He is very caring and makes you feel at ease prior to being rolled into the operating room. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a hernia repair surgery.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Patient's update
performed and repair....excuse my android spelling.

Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr Andrews seemed impatient and a little rude and could not solve the problem, which occurred again and was resolved at the Hospital. Was a little discouraged with the way it turned out at the office but grateful that the problem was solved at the hospital.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Andrews is the most kind and caring Dr. I know and I work in the medical field so I have come across quite a few over 30 years. Most health care workers whom have worked with him choose him as there surgeon if need be because not only is he nice to his patients, he is nice to his staff as well. Overall a excellent surgeon and exceptional person. A nice person to know overall.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr Andrews did a colostomy on me, and years later repaired a stomal hernia, and he is a skilled surgeon. He explains things and takes time to answer questions. His specialty is Colo-Rectal surgery.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Extremely well qualified. Personable, skilled surgeon. Very patient, honest, caring. He performed several major surgery's on me and all were very successful. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Does not rush you, takes the time to explain everything completely to the patients satisfaction. Very personable and great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. John R. Andrews's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1985)

Amerigroup