Ratings for Dr. Vanessa M. Hart

I went there for getting an inguinal hernia fixed. Dr. Hart seemed to know what she was talking about and I signed up for surgery with her. The surgery went well (as far as I can tell-only x-rays could maybe prove that everything is fixed inside...) and I recovered fairly quickly. The suture was very well done and did not protrude much. Healed fast. There were two follwo up visits necessary. The last one they lost in the computer, and I decided to cancel it entirely. Dr. Hart's personality needs a bit getting used to-sort of like Meryl Streep co-cloned with Robert DeNiro...the right mixture, if you ask me, if she investigates you below the belt line...;-). I enjoyed the interaction (as far this is possible with impending surgery...). Bottom line: I think she is a good choice and seems to be good with her hands, important for a surgeon! Of course I had to wait about 30-45 mins before she could see me-but that is why patients are called patients...nothing better to do than be patient..;-)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Vanessa M. Hart's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Park City, UT