Ratings for Dr. Patricia Chang

This doctor runs an incredibly shabby operation- the office is straight out of the 70s in terms of appearance, technology, and attitude. I guess I shouldn't have expected more since her office is located in a strip mall. The staff is rude and unhelpful. The doctor is rude, unknowledgeable, and unhelpful. She does not care or know about discounts for products she provides, she does not care if her staff provides misinformation, and she is not at all interested in the comfort, confidence, or care of her patients. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

She does not have the best bed side manner and her knowledge seems limited. I only recently found out that she isn't even a real medical doctor even though she holds herself out to be an eye doctor. Front office girls need attitude adjustment as well.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

I do not recommend this doctor. She seemed to want me to diagnose myself, and had no idea what was causing my symptoms (which were fairly basic). The lab equipment looked old, and the rooms very small. I would never go back here.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Patricia Chang's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1978)