Ratings for Dr. Viney P. Saini

Both my sons finished their treatments with Dr. Saini. We are very pleased with their 'new' smiles. Dr. Saini and his staff are very welcoming, timely, efficient, friendly and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Saini's practice if your child or you are looking to get orthodontic treatment

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr Saini is a very competent and caring specialist. He answered all my questions before and during treatment. I was especially nervous being an older patient and he helped me feel very comfortable about undertaking the plan of treatment. There is a wonderful and peasant comaraderie among Dr. Saini and the staff at the office and while they are working with patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Saini to anyone who wants a positive orthodonture experience and I am so happy with the final results it makes me want to smile all the time!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

It was always a pleasure going to visit Dr. Saini's office. Everyone was so nice, friendly, and inviting, and their professionalism and knowledge of their craft made every part of my treatment quick, easy, and effective. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing orthodontic care!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Saini is extremely personable and professional. He took excellent care of my daughter and her new smile is just beautiful! I highly recommend Dr. Saini and his amazing staff. The look and feel of the office is great and we never had to wait long. They really do go the extra mile. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and commitment!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I would definitely recommend Dr Saini to anyone looking for an Orthodontist. He is excellent quite personable no matter your age. The staff is excellent, the office runs as a quite cohesive unit. The feeling you get is like your part of the family. The results speak for itself!!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

If you are looking for a perfect smile, Dr. Saini and team are the best! At 51 I had three dental issues an overbite, a collapsed bite, and TMJ. Over the past 2 years Dr. Saini's amazing knowledge and skill transformed my problems into perfection! Along the way Dr. Saini and his entire staff always made me feel welcome, kept me informed, and treated me like "one of the family". I highly recommend Dr. Saini and staff!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

My daughter just completed a full course of orthodontic adjustments with Dr. Saini, and the results are absolutely fantastic. Both Dr. Saini and his staff have excellent attention to detail and approach orthodontics scientifically, rather than just by "eye-balling" the patients teeth, which seems to be the most common approach used by many local orthodontists. Not only is Dr. Saini's orthodontic approach fundamentally superior, but both he and his staff are kind and courteous. In addition, they are quite accommodating in terms of scheduling and payment options. We have never experienced long wait times for scheduled (or even unscheduled) appointments, which is not always the case elsewhere. In conclusion, I would highly recommend Dr. Saini and his excellent staff to my friends and family based on the excellent results my daughter achieved with here braces.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Both of my daughters had great results with Dr. Saini. Consults with othodontists who suggested that there would be dire consequences if we didn't get started right away, made me realize that Dr. Saini is a gem. He is very measured in his approach. No fear tactics, no pressure. I have complete confidence in Dr. Saini's clinical expertise. The office staff are great and appointments almost always started on time. We were very happy with the treatment and outcome for both girls.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Saini and his staff made my daughter feel completely at ease. She still talks about how nice everyone was and is at the office. I am sure her having her braces on will be a great experience with this team. My daughter is able to do all her own cleaning and caring for her braces because of the great direction this team has given her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr. Saini is a great Orthodontist. After having 3 other consults by 3 other Dr.'s I was happy to find Dr. Saini. His prices were much more reasonable then the other doctors I went to and his staff is really friendly, I actually look forward to my appointments. In just a short few months I have seen great improvements with my smile, these braces are doing their job. Need braces??? Go see Dr. Saini!! thank you , LS

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014