Ratings for Dr. Norman Zitomer

Staff not helpful. Not willing to help just doing a job.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

What a knowledgeable and personable doc! I find him to be giving and willing to be open to what his patient's opinions are and mean it.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Dr. Zitomer is great! He did my husband's colonoscopy, and he was so knowledgeable and kind. I also saw him briefy for a referral. Dr. Zitomer immediately saw that I had been referred to error by my primary care, and he sent me to the correct doctor to address the issue and he did not push any expensive diagnostic tests that would have been useless anyway. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Norman Zitomer is great. He and his staff made my experience there as pleasant as possible. Each and every person introduced themselves and offered exceptional care, including and especially Dr. Zitomer. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr. Zitomer is an exceptional physician and gentleman. He took all the time in the world to explain my condition in detail, listened and answered questions, reviewed my options - all without making me feel hurried or nervous. His 'bedside' manner is polite, caring and informed. Before and after my operation, I felt my experience with Dr. Zitomer and his staff was exceptional. Highly recommend this physician to everyone! I wish all visits to a doctor's office were as professional and life-affirming as this.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

The staff in procedure area was very good. The staff in his office, very different. He was nice enough but he didn't knock my socks off.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. was pleasant and good bedside manner. Staff very nice. I called them 5 times to schedule my procedures, the staff AND dr.(who called me personally) very nicely said THEY would call me back to schedule. I got 2 calls from the pharmacy: they ordered the prescription prep TWICE -without me being scheduled! Waited another week. Finally called to say I was going elsewhere due to not being called. Nurse returned my call the next day apologizing for what was their error and lack of communication. I appreciate that call but it does not build confidence when there is that much miscommunication within the office. I now will pay another $35 copay and will have to take time off work to have the procedure done. They need to get their scheduling department communicating with each other and patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I went in to see Dr. Zitomer for a consultation after working myself into a state of high anxiety (over a month of worrisome symptoms). He immediately put me more at ease with his wonderful bedside manner and proceeded to answer my many, many questions with the patience of Job. Today I went in for my procedures and experienced, from the woman who greeted me at the front desk, to the entire staff in the recovery/procedure area, such a high level of professionalism and care that I felt I would be remiss if I did not share my experience with others who might also be scared and in need of a wonderful doctor and staff. The entire team was knowledgeable, highly professional and quite compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Awesome team!! Professional,Polite and all with a sense of humor. I will refer this great team to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Zitomer and his staff were friendly, kind & helpful. They put me at ease before & after my medical procedure. They even called me a day after to make sure I had recovered. I would recommend Dr. Zitomer to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Dr. Norman Zitomer's Credentials

• University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

HIP