Ratings for Dr. Sean M. Fallon

Not very family friendly. Holds his head high above you. Didn't help with my back or headaches. No bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Fallon is extremely wonderful! He has helped tremendously with my once debilitating low back pain. He makes sure you understand everything about your treatment and will do anything in his power to get you back to normal. Dr. Fallon has a great personality and is excellent at what he does. He also has a FANTASTIC aqua massage bed that leaves you feeling so good. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Before being treated by Dr. Fallon, I was terrified of Chiropractic treatment. He explained everything to me in a way I understood it and made me feel comfortable. He has a good sense of humor and is great at what he does. I also enjoyed my aquamed massage treatment. The staff at his office are very friendly and accomadating. He also has late hours which are convenient for me because I work late. You would be a fool not to see him!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007