Ratings for Dr. Pam Kirby

I have more damage to my foot now (after her treatment) then when I started and it may be permanent. Finally had to go to Mayo Clinic and will have to have surgery to try to help. The front desk lady was rude and couldn't get the billing right.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I had an appointment today and found the staff to be extremely nice and caring. I was able to get in right away and Dr. Kirby took her time to explain to me what the Xrays revealed, including what that meant, what to expect, and educated me on the types of shoes, inserts wand medications that will help my condition. I am planning a trip where I will be doing a great deal of walking, Dr. Kirby was very helpful with how to handle this with the arthritis in my foot.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Kirby has served all of my family from my Dad, grandson with a catfish fin in foot to finding squmas-cell cancer on my lower right leg and removing it successfully. Dr Kirby also treated a severe skin condition on my lower legs with compression wraps worn daily that healed the skin completely.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Treats people very badly, rude. Treats the staff badly. I've never seen anything like it. Temper tantrums, unbelieveable!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I was in Halifax Hospital w/infections in both feet. Dr Kirby was assigned to my case. The other doctors wanted to remove one foot and a toe on the other. Dr Kirby did not agree and spent the next 5 months treating me. Both feet were saved. As for her only wanting money nothing could be further from the truth. For the first two months my insurance did not cover her (I changed back to medicare). She did not expect a penny and told me to pay as I could (on disability). Her staff is very friendly and her knowledge is very superior.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

do not go to this doctor if you want any help at all, they are only concerned with MONEY!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

This is the worse place the office staff is RUDE, refuse to give medical records, talk to you with disrespect, the doctor will not tell you what they have found or a diagnosis, she will not do treatment without paying more money upfront and wont tell you what it is for, she tells you to put this wrap on you have abroken foot and then does not treatment and will not follow up without saying well it will cost you and you have to pay....refuses to release patients own medical records, and you have no idea what you are being treated for!.the whole staff is so uneducated and rude, and they go against every BILL OF PATIENTS RIGHTS!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Was not helpful at all and double billed for x-rays. I had to get my money back and to show her what exray prices were quoted to me. Tried to minimize the pain I was in with metarsal adductus, and apartial club foot that was causing excrutiating hip pain.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

Very knowledgeable doctor. Able to obtain an appointment within a few days.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. was not at all helpful. She looked like she was trying to find something wrong with my X-Ray would looked perfectly fine. Couldn't tell me the diagnosis but instead tried to sell me the inserts that were $60.00 for my sneakers.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2005

Dr. Pam Kirby's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)