Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Bullard

Dr. Bullard examined by 8 year old son. He is very nice and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Bullard was GREAT with my son, age 2 at the time. He took time to put him at ease, had a great bedside manner, and was very thorough in explaining things to me as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Bullard occasionally treats adults with Strabismus. He corrected my serious vision problems - with no complications. He took time to explain exactly what was wrong and what treatment options were available to me. He is a very nice person, and a great doctor. I believe he has recently started his own practice, so scheduling can be limited at certain locations. Highly recommended. I am an adult male, with strabismus in 1 eye. Multiple muscles were incorrect. Extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

EXCELLENT with children - has been seeing my daughter for four years. Friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. Takes the time to get to know what is really going on.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Steven R. Bullard's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)