Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Bullard

One star is one too many! Missed work, my son missed school only to wait in the waiting area and never be seen. When I was already 30 minutes over appointment time and all the rooms were full (meaning another 30 at least before I would be seen), I approached the front desk letting them know I would have to reschedule. The lady there gave me her fakest "I'm sorry" tried to claim "Its because we treat children" and most importantly muttered under her breath "I don't understand" at my frustration. When I said something about that, she claimed I was putting words in her mouth when those were her EXACT words! Obviously they are trying to get in as many appointments as they can and everyone ends up waiting. No regard for people having a job and that kids are missing school. Also, my son is sick and needed this appointment, I will be taking him elsewhere. BEWARE. I can't speak of the doctor because we never saw him but he certainly didn't address the number of people waiting that were already way past their appointment time.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

The doctor is good but the office policies belong in a bar! You are required to leave a credit card number authorizing them to charge whatever they do that the insurance doesn't cover. Basically, leave an open tab! First and only doctor office I have seen with such policy. Arrived and told the receptionist that we would not sign, just like last year. Waited 45 minutes and didn't see the doctor. Husband decided we were leaving and told the receptionist, she said you were not to see the doctor until you sign the form. Outrageous!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Amazing with kids. very patient and knowledgeable. Staff are also very friendly .

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I will not return to Dr. Bullard because of this billing policies. They require that you write down your credit card information on a piece of paper that they keep on file. When I expressed concern about this, they told me it was not negotiable. Too bad because I liked Dr. Bullard but never would have made the appointment had I known about these billing policies.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Bullard examined by 8 year old son. He is very nice and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Bullard was GREAT with my son, age 2 at the time. He took time to put him at ease, had a great bedside manner, and was very thorough in explaining things to me as well. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Bullard occasionally treats adults with Strabismus. He corrected my serious vision problems - with no complications. He took time to explain exactly what was wrong and what treatment options were available to me. He is a very nice person, and a great doctor. I believe he has recently started his own practice, so scheduling can be limited at certain locations. Highly recommended. I am an adult male, with strabismus in 1 eye. Multiple muscles were incorrect. Extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

EXCELLENT with children - has been seeing my daughter for four years. Friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. Takes the time to get to know what is really going on.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Steven R. Bullard's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)