Ratings for Dr. Fredricka S. Heller

This office is terrible. They have rescheduled my appointments multiple times for days I couldn't do and then I got stuck rescheduling it for an even further out date. They've rescheduled procedures that I already had to wait a month to get. They didn't send my refills for my birth control multiple times. Dr Heller even answered the phone while talking with me and told the person she was with a patient and to wait a second, and then quickly rushed me out with the person still on the phone. I don't know how this place can even have patients with the way they run their office. Extremely unprofessional. Don't go here.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Awful. Uncaring, rushed , wait forever to be seen. Can go on and on

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I love dr heller but I do think the office people could be a little more organized.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I was being seen by this office for about 10 months. While I was being seen I had the Mirena IUD taken out and removed and then became pregnant. I had several bad experiences during this time and thought it might just had been me until talking with other patients or seeing that new patients had the same bad things or worse happen to them. The first thing was that they charged me for services that my insurance didnt cover with out even telling me or explaining to me that I would be charged. The second thing is that you are never seen by the actual doctor herself and the receptionists hand out the doctor notes which this leaves it open for possible errors. Since I had a receptionist give me a note and she forgot to fill in all the correct blank areas it left me with no choice to but to fill in the return date which later resulted in me losing my job because the receptionists then lied and told my work that the doctor is the one to excuse you. Don't go here by any means what so ever!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Staff is not courteous, dr. is always late, unhelpful staff and dr....I had a stillborn which might have been due to anemia. Staff and doctor never contacted me that I was anemic for months. Lost my baby because of incompetent dr. and staff. Please, if you are pregnant..please go elsewhere!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Very curt staff not friendly at all worst experience of my life!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Heller for 15 years, and most of her office staff has been there that entire time. That says a lot about what kind of person she is to work with. I have been seen by Dr. Heller as well as her nurses, and everyone was not only thorough, but took time to answer my questions. I suffered a miscarriage, that I wanted to handle at home (not in the hospital for a D&C) - she called me over the two days it took to finally happen. When it was time, I called her at 11pm - she stayed on the phone for 45 minutes talking me through the final phase of the most emotionally wrenching time in my life. I went into her office at 8 am the next day and she already had a pile of books, articles and websites for me to use for dealing with my grief. My annual physical with her isn't limited to my pap, she makes sure my WHOLE body is where it should be, including monitoring and removing moles. I love this woman and would go to my grave using only her and her staff. AWESOME!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Not very impressed by her or nurse practitioner that does the gynecological exam. I should have read these reviews before making an appointment..

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Extremely rude and uncaring. Condescending to questions and over an hour late for appointment. Staff was not helpful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Was with her about 13 years ago. She is very new age and organic if that is what you are looking for. Staff was so bad, I ended up transferring to another doctor. Staff mischarged me at the time, I complained and Dr. wouldn't do anything about it. I should have taken my complaint to the insurance co.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Fredricka S. Heller's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Reading, PA