Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Dziwis

I've only met Dr. Dziwis just before he anesthetizes me & performs a procedure. Each of the 4 times I had office appointments about a GI issue that can't be solved, I was made to see his medical assistant. No one's suggested that if an assistant can't fix it, it's time to see the doctor. Twice I left messages for him to call to clarify POSITIVE test results that a receptionist called me to report, but he never returns the call. Never warned of serious side effects of strong meds prescribed.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Dziwis for over10 years. He listens very closely to what I say and answers all my questions in very detailed language that is easy to understand. His nurse, Kim takes the time to make appointments to referred doctors for me before I leave the office. Dr Dziwis always answers phone calls himself. He knows my medical history and is always helpful in relieving my discomfort.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I have been a patient for many years. I feel I recieve good care.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

i think he knows his stuff, but lacks greatly in communication. i was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and he hasn't been very helpful

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

This doctor did nothing for me but tell me that my symptoms were "impossible" and that I was fine. He misdiagnosed me and just loaded me up on medicines that ultimately caused much more harm. ONE YEAR later, I was correctly diagnosed by another doctor with gastroparesis. I honestly don't think this doctor knows anything beyond very routine GI issues.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Paul S. Dziwis's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1985)