Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Dupont

This doctor is always available when we need to get into seeing him ASAP. He is always sincerely concerned & listens to his patients. He is very thorough in compiling his diagnosis. He caught a serious heart condition that our cardiologist had put on the back burner. He received a copy of the test results and immediately tried to consult with our cardiologist who was not available at the time. He persisted to consult with another cardiologist who agreed with him that my husband needed to be admitted into the hospital to have an immediate angiogram. My husband received stent surgery and is most likely alive because of Dr. Mike Dupont's quick and thorough actions plus the wonderful surgery we received from his new cardiologist. I highly recommend Michael Dupont, M.D. His staff is also very helpful and courteous any time we had to deal with them.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

He always seems to be in a hurry, and never really seems to "take charge" of care or treatment. Nice guy, but I'd like a doctor who is more proactive about my health. If all you need are really routine things he'd be fine, but I'm not so sure about him for anything requiring more follow up. They also have a couple of younger D.O.'s (not that that's a problem) and MDs who you can end up seeing.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Michael F. Dupont's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1992)