Ratings for Dr. Ken M. Taylor

Dr. Taylor has been wonderful so far. I have not yet delivered, but he has been great at all appointments. I would recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone. He is very upfront and honest about everything happening.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Taylor is AMAZING! I was very wary of having a male doctor for my pregnancy, but he has thus far turned out to be a dream - so caring and always has a bit of humor to lighten up any situation. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

He is the best doctor I have ever used. Very knowledgeable and caring. The BEST bedside manner. He cares and loves his patients.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Ken is the most compassionate, knowledgeable doctor ever! My first borns pediatrician referred him to me, what a God send! He Helped me after I had been ****ed by another doctor during the delivery of my first child. Dr. Ken got me immediate treatment for my residual problems. He was there for me compassionatly during a miscarriage and was very quick witted to spot out early problems in the pregnancy of my second child. If he had not been my doctor I am sure I would not have my son with me today who is a very healthy boy! His skill as a surgeon is impeccable! My c-section scar is almost invisible due to his artisan touch and care. I would trust him and highly recomend him to all of my family members and friends. I have refered him many clients. Dr. "Ken" Taylor Rocks!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2008

Dr. Taylor is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! I could not have asked for a better doctor to handle my 2 miscarriages, and then the birth of my son. He genuinely cared about my emotions during everything. He is very caring and seems to enjoy his line of work. Thanks Dr. Taylor

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Ken M. Taylor's Credentials

• Southwestern Homeopathic Medical College And Hospital (Grad. 1978)

Amerigroup