Ratings for Dr. Sheila Webster

Submitted September 6, 2015

She did not listen to the family's concerns. Her knowledge is zero. Ever since our father came under her care, his health deteriorated and now near death. She is in it for the money ONLY. She does not have bed side manners either. My word of advice, do not see her PERIOD.

Submitted September 2, 2015

At first she would not give any time to answer my questions, which made it hard to watch my father as he went through his ordeal. Once she met with me she gave me every detail and added more information I did not even think of. She is extremely knowladgable. So if she does not see you right away do not get frustereated like I did. She will put you at ease when she is able to meet with you.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

This specialist is amazing. She looks at all options before she diagnosis's, she explains everything in detail, and is always very friendly and understanding.She was the one who made me feel like I was a normal person, and gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I had a serious lung injury, she gave me 100% correct, detailed information/diagnosis, when every other doctor I saw was incorrect, or didn't know! A rating of 5 isn't high enough for Dr. Webster!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Excellent Doctor in every respect. I will go to her even if I have to drive round the world to get her. Absolutely professional. Gives you her time, very friendly and makes you feel ever so comfortable. I rate her as a #1 Doctor.

Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Webster is great. She takes time with me, even if it's for just my annual check up with her. She discusses all of my test results with me and will even show me my x-rays and CT scans. She is knowledgeable about other specialties and explains in detail how allergies and GI disorders can affect my pulmonary function. She's always on time and always very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Sheila Webster's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The comments posted on Sept 2 and Sept 6 below, contain no truth and are classified as libel forms of defamation. The Writer has been identified by her IP addr..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Webster is one of the best pulmonologist in greater Vancouver. I can't believe what has been written about her. The rating submitted September 6, 2015 is ..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She never explained anything to me and my son lost consciousness. She does not care about life of a person in critical situation. She should not be practicing..."

September 6, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She did not listen to the family's concerns. Her knowledge is zero. Ever since our father came under her care, his health deteriorated and now near death. She i..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "She used to be a caring doctor but since she started living with a fraudster doctor francis for almost ten years, she has turned into a money hungry doctor and ..."

May 30, 2015