Ratings for Dr. Sharon C. Worosilo

What a refreshing experience not an office visit. She spoke with me about my currentpersonal life situation and then we got to my pain. I consider her a friend and the best human being I have come across . That speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

you haters have got to be kidding this doctor is a real down to earth person not to mention brilliant. she was the only doctor to correctly diagnose and treat my pain.i would see her again in a heartbeat but i don't need any further treatment!!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I was startled by how little Dr. Worosilo knew about my particular condition. While it is well recognized and well documented disease, with ongoing research, clinical trials, and publications, she chooses to believe the disease does not exist. When I cited articles from professional journals, she would hear nothing of it. She then referred to the journals she read, and contradicted and ignored all I had said. When I asked her what journals she was referring to, she told me I would not know them (despite the fact I am a scientist with a PhD). Her disposition was unpleasant to say the least, she did not perform a physical, and certainly had made up her mind before she saw me that there was no basis to my symptoms, and that two other physicians(who are highly regarded in the medical community)that had diagnosed me independently of each other were most certainly wrong. This is not a caring, compassionate physician. Get a referral from a trusted physician if you require a pain doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

I was very disappointed.After an injection failed to help me,she just said she could no longer help me & sent me on my way.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

unresponsive, She doesn't care and it shows, extremely moody

flag | Submitted January 9, 2008

Dr. Sharon C. Worosilo's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Somerset, NJ